User Controls

What's wrong with women today

Donald Trump Black Hole
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    everything
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    How much time you got buddy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Weak men is the problem...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Weak men is the problem…

what makes a man "weak".
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what makes a man "weak".

ceding ever more sovereignty to an endless bureaucracy
    thats called being civilized, not weak.

being barbaric doesnt make one strong.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yes it does have you not seen Conan the Barbarian
    Originally posted by aldra yes it does have you not seen Conan the Barbarian

i remember the sword but forgot the plot.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    My mom told me long ago, never be to nice to girls or they will walk all over you and use you. Today my wife and I discuss family matters but I make the final call. Like the military someone has to make the call.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra yes it does have you not seen Conan the Barbarian

you mean Gonad the Barbarian

Originally posted by jerryb My mom told me long ago, never be to nice to girls or

my mom told me this too and i slapped her straight away and i regret i didnt wait until she finished what she has to say.

guess i'll never know what her advices were.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    my mom made cake

*eats cake*

OH DEAR GOD
    Originally posted by jerryb My mom told me long ago, never be to nice to girls or they will walk all over you and use you.

True, my old mum said the same thing but in a smaller more memorable package:

"Treat em mean to keep em keen"
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the only problem with women is the government.
    without the government they would all still be in the kitchen, garden and bedroom doing there jobs and acting out so as to get a firm slap now and again to know they are loved
    Originally posted by POLECAT the only problem with women is the government.
    without the government they would all still be in the kitchen, garden and bedroom doing there jobs and acting out so as to get a firm slap now and again to know they are loved

The problem is the simps who give them 100k a month on onlyfans.

You got dumb bitches making more coin than a brain surgeon.
    Is this place finally in such a sorry state where we are now reposting sigma male tik toks? Holy christ
    Shut up simp
    Hey I hate women as much as the next guy, I’m just saying it’s hack
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I mean they aight between 18 and 24 mostly,,
Jump to Top