User Controls

I'm gonna write the great American Novel "Land of the Woke"

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    It will basically be atlas tugged but with jedis, trannies and feminists instead of communists and it will be all about the gender wars adn toxic masculinity and globalism and every modern trope from an anti woke perspective but in THE LAND OF THE WOKE

WOKIES

WOOKIES

yup
    its gona be a best seller due to controversy
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    God bless me for that enhancement
    wait which one

[OH I SEE IT
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    shrugged

***lol, just the title
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I've never read it Ayn Rand's face creeps me out
    Anthem is better

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by totse2118 Anthem is better

They're all pretty bad. At least fountainhead has the distinction of having a sequence wherein the autistic protagonist hatefucks a chick so good that she and her dad (no, really) join forces with him to commit, and then get acquitted for, domestic terrorism
    CERN semi-accidentally destroyed the dimension we were in with an LHC experiment, throwing us all into the adjoining dimension, which is cynically similar to the dimension we were in. I call it Clown World. An entire world controlled by genuine clowns. Take any one of them, put a clown face on them, put a clown nose on them, put some green and red hair on them, and you'll see it's true.

In Clown World, down is the new up, wrong is the new right, two plus two equals five, and everything is intentionally not as it should be. And it's at a level where it's purely comical and entirely preposterous - some would say impossible - but in Clown World, the impossible we once knew is absolutely possible. Not only is it absolutely possible, it's a must. The new laws of nature in this dimension are perverse and cannot be altered. The people are now less-than-life caricatures of what they once were.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fox

Exactly
    atlas tucked
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ CERN semi-accidentally destroyed the dimension we were in with an LHC experiment, throwing us all into the adjoining dimension, which is cynically similar to the dimension we were in. I call it Clown World. An entire world controlled by genuine clowns. Take any one of them, put a clown face on them, put a clown nose on them, put some green and red hair on them, and you'll see it's true.

In Clown World, down is the new up, wrong is the new right, two plus two equals five, and everything is intentionally not as it should be. And it's at a level where it's purely comical and entirely preposterous - some would say impossible - but in Clown World, the impossible we once knew is absolutely possible. Not only is it absolutely possible, it's a must. The new laws of nature in this dimension are perverse and cannot be altered. The people are now less-than-life caricatures of what they once were.

stealing this
    Originally posted by totse2118 stealing this

That will be $1,500, please.
    I haven't even made one red cent!
    stay sleepy fellow sheep
    # i took the blue pill
    Originally posted by totse2118 stay sleepy fellow sheep
    # i took the blue pill

They're not really Conservatives. They're just as bad as the Liberals. These clowns gleefully supported the illegal lockdowns, the immoral hospital and school closures, the discrimination passport, the killshot, the worthless masks, and everything else the globalist commies were pushing. They even went so far as to boot members of their own caucus who dared question any of the fake pandemic measures. Only now do they see an opportunity to play the heroes of freedom, for political brownie points for themselves. These clowns have shown us all they're no better than the thugs in the Liberal party.
    If they believe "wokeism" is real they are just as brainwashed as the "woke" they fight against

blue pilled as fuck

Jump to Top