User Controls

Anyone got any experience making pepper spray liquid?

Instigator Space Nigga
    It's getting dark here and that is when the blacks start robbing people for their phones and money.

So I've got a reusable spray device on order from China

Obviously I've googled a quick recipe, some stuff about using vodka and black pepper and oil...

Is it better to go for the strongest chilli pepper? The more scovilles the better right?

I've brought one like this...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I thought you guys just used draino
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Instigator

I'm going to buy one of those and fill it with piss
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Get some Mad Dog Plutonium and mix it with a carrier oil

I touched my dick after handling Blairs Ultra Death which is weaker than the Plutonium and it was a hellfire nightmare so I'm sure the stronger extract will work even better.
    just get an empty deodorant spray can and braze a tire valve on it and pump it full shits and air.
    Use a can of Axe plus a torch lighter and have a homemade flamethrower
    you will want a fuel thats sticky and slow burning for a flame thrower.

homemade napalm is best.
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Instigator It's getting dark here and that is when the blacks start robbing people for their phones and money.

So I've got a reusable spray device on order from China

Obviously I've googled a quick recipe, some stuff about using vodka and black pepper and oil…

Is it better to go for the strongest chilli pepper? The more scovilles the better right?

I've brought one like this…

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/spray-for-pain/

WASP SPRAY. forget pepper spray.
    Kafka sweaty
    In England they put acid in spray bottles, one teenage girl tried to spray my dad with it.
    Kafka sweaty
    There was this Japanese man on the street a bunch of youths started attacking but my dad fought them off and the girl tried to spray my dad with acid because he was beating up her boyfriend, but he threatened to hit her too then the Japanese man gave my dad his belt as thanks.
    Originally posted by Kafka There was this Japanese man on the street a bunch of youths started attacking but my dad fought them off and the girl tried to spray my dad with acid because he was beating up her boyfriend, but he threatened to hit her too then the Japanese man gave my dad his belt as thanks.

your stories are full of holes just like what your holes were made for. Fucking off on. No fuck off.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Lol

Well it came

Prefilled aswell, nearly blinded myself..LOLz
    You can make your own from chili peppers. Just do an extraction of the Capsaicin.
    Just buy it nigger

edit:
    Pepper spray is almost completely banned in the UK. Its ownership, carry and use by common citizens is banned under Section 5(1)(b) of the Firearms Act 1968. Believe it or not, in the UK pepper spray / CS Gas is considered a firearm and carries the same legal penalties as carrying a gun does!

That's pretty gay.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just buy it nigger

edit:
    Pepper spray is almost completely banned in the UK. Its ownership, carry and use by common citizens is banned under Section 5(1)(b) of the Firearms Act 1968. Believe it or not, in the UK pepper spray / CS Gas is considered a firearm and carries the same legal penalties as carrying a gun does!

That's pretty gay.

Leave it to the UK, need a fucking loicense to cut your steak with a knife
    I guess you need a license for hot sauce too.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I guess you need a license for hot sauce too.

Blairs makes pretty good stuff, I keep a bottle of their Ultra Death in my fridge.

Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just buy it nigger

edit:

That's pretty gay.

thats why i was even more shocked when it came full, going to spray old ladies and get me some handbags this winter

Ive ordered 3 more.
    why is it so complicated

8 of these

plus one of these

Originally posted by Instigator thats why i was even more shocked when it came full, going to spray old ladies and get me some handbags this winter

Ive ordered 3 more.

thats not cool. thats pretty ghetto af. why not just use it for self defense?
Jump to Top