User Controls

best autismal scripsts

bling bling Dark Matter
    wot mental fucups shud i push to get best meds i wont aleast 200 clopans a month
    Do lots of meth that should fuck you up enough to get anything.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    meth is icky. and don't tell me about how adderall is a cousin. it doesnt that the meth ingredient to it. it's not made dirty by some hack tech.. DIY.. shoved up ass to conceal.

meth is fucking nasty. and notice how people who do it.. have those "pick flee" marks all over their legs and arms with bad acne. Adderall has never done this to me. Why would you fucking do meth?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i olredy got bad skin idc
    Meth is a white man's disease mainly

Whites White-Hispanics and Asian chicks do meth. (I think asians do it to lose weight) especially them asian women up in Portland. they're a little off.. I mean some of them.

Riverside I hear has lots of meth head mother fuckers. and Phoenix.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how wen ur mom dose it an shes black
    Originally posted by bling bling how wen ur mom dose it an shes black

Shut up Wigger! though my mom has olive color skin. Everyone said I was adopted comparing my whiteness to her. really fucked with my head in my youth. i took it serious around age 12-13
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 meth is icky. and don't tell me about how adderall is a cousin. it doesnt that the meth ingredient to it. it's not made dirty by some hack tech.. DIY.. shoved up ass to conceal.

meth is fucking nasty. and notice how people who do it.. have those "pick flee" marks all over their legs and arms with bad acne. Adderall has never done this to me. Why would you fucking do meth?

What the fuck did you just say about tech and tendies?. I'll have you know sir I've binged on about an ounce and I'm only 23 years old and I have not had a single bad effect that wasn't brought on myself. No long term damage either and i've clean for almost a year even though my city is flooded with tech.

California is different than the rest of the world, and California and its meth can go fuck itself. Everything you get is mexican supermeth p2p brought over by the 100kg bundle cut to fuck with isopropylbenzylamine to make fake giant crystals the size of a 2L soda bottle. All that crap does it coat the pipe with a thin white gunky crap thats a tell tale sign of cut.. I can't imagine what snorting/eating or injecting it does to your body, it's also less potent and P2P meth isn't as strong as D-meth so its a double whammy fake bullshit thats why you have idiots in California smoking a "gram a day", if it was pure meth it would kill anyone.

Honestly everyone in california needs to be lined up and shot in the back of the head.

pure tech is clean good shit, Get it from the darknet. Adderall is mostly garbage also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwhnEbT82dM
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Shut up Wigger! though my mom has olive color skin. Everyone said I was adopted comparing my whiteness to her. really fucked with my head in my youth. i took it serious around age 12-13

mayb ur sicillan wif a tan

buyt u hate lasana an the pissa man
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i olready now the basics ect;

not make eyes contact
    twtiching

edt; i do it naturaly anyeway
    Just take a shit load of diphenhydramine beforehand
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wuts tht i dnt murk up my nose
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Honestly everyone in california needs to be lined up and shot in the back of the head.

pure tech is clean good shit, Get it from the darknet. Adderall is mostly garbage also.

Once again. Have you ever seen someone on Adderall with the pick ickie sores? NO. What about meth heads? Yes!
    Originally posted by bling bling mayb ur sicillan wif a tan

buyt u hate lasana an the pissa man

Pay attention. She has like spanish on her mom's side and russian or something. while her dad is a brit.

My dad was irish and 1/4 chickasaw

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 My dad was irish and 1/4 chickasaw

your daddy looks girly.
    Hahaha...
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Once again. Have you ever seen someone on Adderall with the pick ickie sores? NO. What about meth heads? Yes!

I do drugs alone ive never seen anyone on anything except myself.
    Originally posted by benny vader your daddy looks girly.

I wouldn't know.. I never met him :( but I suppose with enough guyliner and such
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I do drugs alone ive never seen anyone on anything except myself.

no one does drugs by themselves. you're hilarious. all of you feins get together at a friends run down house and comment on "Not hitting that right"

I'v witnessed it a few times. they really do catalogue shit afterwards (as chappelle joked about) and they have a "blow by blow" commentary on whether they are doing it right or not. It's like the 4th of july and christmas morning all rolled up into one.. yes puns intended
    bling bling Dark Matter
    mom &^ dad r white buyt ur dark as ink
Jump to Top