User Controls

Home of the Free

Chios Honey African Astronaut
    how did your free America become so big brother?

*Incident 1: "For example, if we have any 311 calls on our non-emergency line, where if a caller states there is a large crowd, a large party in the backyard, we're going to be utilizing our assets to go up, go check on the party, to make sure if the call is founded or not, and we'll be able to determine how many resources we need to send to that location for this weekend," Daughtry said. "We will have our drone team out there, starting tonight, all the way into Monday morning."

NYC liberal run is monitoring parties using drones.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-use-drones-monitor-backyard-parties-over-labor-day-weekend-sparking-privacy-concerns

In states like Florida and California they are now giving speeding tickets by mail by using either drones to monitor speeds or traffic cameras. the good side is no one has to go to court if they chose to pay it off. the bad news is more speeding tickets will be used to generate income for more surveillance. Your tax paid dollars hard at work along with criminals who can just print up your license plate if they own the same car make and color. you get their speeding ticket since no police officer had pulled you over to confirm you're the violator. its now owner of the car.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    home of the whopper
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse2118 home of the whopper

No Whopper. it's heavily carbon based.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    whooper
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by totse2118 whooper

Kafka sweaty
    "Making all effort resist absorption into American cult of the individual, traditional method entrenched oligarchy so maintain own power: Fracture citizen isolated into different religion, different race, different family. Label as rich cultural diversity. Cleave as unique until each citizen stand alone. Until each vote invested no value. Single citizen celebrated as special-in actual, remaining no power." - Pygmy, Chuck Palahniuk
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lol
    Kafka sweaty
    I like these quotes too:

"Looming visage noble American colonel. Courageous, renown of history, Colonel Sanders, image forever accompanied odor of sacrificial meat. Eternal flame offering wind savory perfume roasted flesh."

"Seek midday nourishment. Visit memorial acclaimed war hero Colonel Sanders."
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm gonna go with who give a shit

these questions get asked by the globe, about the united states, the same way that NFL fans constantly talk about the Dallas Cowboys, even though most of them are fans of other teams

who cares what we do, who cares what they do, why do you care?

lets talk about saudi arabia and India and these places where you just rape women on the streets and behead thieves set em on fire and whatever else lol that seems like a bigger issue than drones giving traffic tickets

but also we don't even need to discuss that TO EACH THEIR OWN yeah just fucking do whatever you want who cares anymore
    Bradley Black Hole
    America evolved. 250 years ago if you told my founding fathers they were gonna be XRAYed (You have to explain that they can see their taco bell in the rectum standardly) they would've said "This is unreasonable search and seizure"

More later, it became different. It's an evolution of a society. Now we debate whether or not criminals need 30 round magazines and whether you can give your son estrogen.

Everythings on camera now. It's not invasive, its' their camera. Opinions change broski.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i don't appreciate the changes, but I'm not so ignorant that I won't acknowledge them. Still way better than britain.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ lets talk about saudi arabia and India and these places where you just rape women on the streets and behead thieves set em on fire and whatever else lol that seems like a bigger issue than drones giving traffic tickets

those seem like two opposing arguments

in terms of India you'll always have more freedom with less preconditions under a system that's unable to assert itself rather than one that is powerful but overly bureaucratic, but it apparently allows a rape-happy culture to flourish

in terms of KSA you have a system that is powerful and unquestionable (to most) where freedom is caste-based but it's relatively stable because everyone knows what they can and can't get away with
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley i don't appreciate the changes, but I'm not so ignorant that I won't acknowledge them. Still way better than britain.

You know so little...
    Originally posted by aldra in terms of India you'll always have more freedom with less preconditions under a system that's unable to assert itself rather than one that is powerful but overly bureaucratic, but it apparently allows a rape-happy culture to flourish

just looking into this, looks like they're taking a turn and those bus/train gang rapists just get disappeared now

been a lot of cases lately where cops either kill them or break all their bones claiming that the rapists threatened them with weapons somehow after being taken into custody
    Originally posted by Bradley America evolved. 250 years ago if you told my founding fathers

your founding fathers would first disowned you before proceeding to lynch you were they be alive today.
    Originally posted by aldra just looking into this, looks like they're taking a turn and those bus/train gang rapists just get disappeared now

been a lot of cases lately where cops either kill them or break all their bones claiming that the rapists threatened them with weapons somehow after being taken into custody

the rapes stops when the victim started to just say yes.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your founding fathers would first disowned you before proceeding to lynch you were they be alive today.

Your founding fathers snuck into your room every night
    https://nitter.net/PTI_News/status/1697810034917355656

these three 'fell down' while fleeing from police
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You know so little…

hi Mr.Pot.
Jump to Top