User Controls

welbutrin changed my life again

Dissociator African Astronaut
    I've been on wellbutrin like 5 times, first time it was like a schizophrenia simulator, went back to doc and was like ''yo your vcr turn that off its mocking me'', next 3 times uneventful, this time after taking them daily, 150mg xl in morning, chewed, (works better this way), its more extended release than xr hence xl, then snort 75mg, 75mg again, over the course of like 3 hours, and then take a break and chill and vidya or whatever and then 75mg oral at like 4pm

Actually feel human again
    cool

and no I'km not snorting it to get high, bupropion doesn't significantly inhibit the reuptake of dopamine under normal circumstances, which by normal circumstances I guess means taking it oral, snorting it definitely is more dopaminergic.
    I wanna try it. I hear they use it on cocaine addicts.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how dose munchin it up help wtf u made that up i bet more gots stuck in ur teef
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    That shit is wacked .
    I got a script for it about 15 years ago just so I could have an orgasm.
    Ya Zoloft fucked me up so bad I could not complete without that shit.
    Lesson learned don't do drugs especially the one you get from your DR.
    Sounds legit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dissociator I've been on wellbutrin like 5 times, first time it was like a schizophrenia simulator, went back to doc and was like ''yo your vcr turn that off its mocking me'', next 3 times uneventful, this time after taking them daily, 150mg xl in morning, chewed, (works better this way), its more extended release than xr hence xl, then snort 75mg, 75mg again, over the course of like 3 hours, and then take a break and chill and vidya or whatever and then 75mg oral at like 4pm

Actually feel human again
    cool

and no I'km not snorting it to get high, bupropion doesn't significantly inhibit the reuptake of dopamine under normal circumstances, which by normal circumstances I guess means taking it oral, snorting it definitely is more dopaminergic.

Im thinking about getting some. I have started making a joke out of every time I buy a sandwich or anything else.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    recal is strongr n last longer
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Off the wagon from focalin abuse but I took seroquel not too long ago and when I wake up hopefully the wellbutrin will start working again and I can chill on focalin
    bling bling Dark Matter
    judt get concerta
    bling bling Dark Matter
    my frind takes abt 6 of them a day buyt he is more spasticated than evn me
Jump to Top