User Controls

Finding Submissive African Americans (Please don't call them Negros again unless you say it in spanish then just say nigger)

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks I found out the word nigger if you're talking in spanish to a bunch of mexicans from cuba they really understand where you're coming from. I didn't understand black hatred ran so deep in the carribean, now my roommate darker so they won't say it infront of him (Because they say he's a nigger Spaniard (That's how it translates except they use the words Spania y Niggor) which I figure means a black guy that speaks spanish. Kinda insulting but let's go on

So I noticed a lot of gay men want to be submissve and fucked in the ass. I can do the latter if I find them physical fit, not old as shit, gay, and kinda feminine/submissive. Bro I go on Xtube and there's these white guys fucking black dudes calling them nigger and making them eat ass and shit and I"m like what the fuck!

So reading wellhungs posts has made me consider

why don't i have a negro sex slave guy who wants to be submissive to his white master?

Seems kinda fun, I won't ever call him a nigger tho. "Black Guy" hurts hard enough I imagine.

discuss, any advice, how do you procure your submissive twink negro males in major cities, etc?

If he says he's not interested I think I might keep looking, this seems like something I'd have a lot of fun remembering when I'm old and can't enslave homosexual black twinks in Miami at the beach.

Thanks!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I wanna be this white guy from the American Deep South, Clifton Hicks, who plays some nigger instrument and sings to them about how they slept under pine trees last night and how she shivered when the cold winds blew.

Be like yo lady you wanna come kick it I got newports I can get us some rock, you ever try meth? You drink malt liquor? Wanna try one?

Haha

and sing them this little song about negros on my old fashioned banjos and tell them to get in the car so I can fall in love with them.

video highly relevant:

Bradley Black Hole
    I got a bunch of other Jim Crowe ideas that are gonna get me shot or just dripipng in black pussy or maybe some weirdo twink i make clean daily naked, we will find out@~!~!~!~!~
    Bradley Black Hole
    o ya you're supposed to differentiate everyone from what island they come from or how they talk and shit and I just think they're all a bunch of mexicans but I learned now to not say this directly to their face while looking them in the eyes

(it's the truth)

they get really offended and i'm like okay island mexico is the same shit, that's like saying i'm not american i'm from wisconsin, do that really make sense?
    Bradley Black Hole
    they like "i'm not mexican I"m bahamian, i'm peurto rican, i'm cuban," i'm like yall talk the same, look the same, act the same, sweat the same, live the same, yall a bunch of mexicans.

This belief is frowned upon in the #1 city of Cuban immigrants lol

when they get offended I tell them "Did you know I'm actually German? American but my family is from Germany."

'no'

"Well me neither cuz i'm fucking white broski get over it."
    wellhung??? wut u fink?
    Bradley Black Hole
    ethnocentric racist schemas is how I would properly define it, it says I spelled schema wrong and maybe I did, but it's the viewpoint you have of the world because of who you are.

I thought yeah they all look like a bunch of motherfucking mexicans lol but they're not they're form another shithole, very poor, very important, very beautiful, not mexico or peurto rico or "somewhere over there."

but really they're a bunch of mexicans not from over here, from over there.
Jump to Top