User Controls

How many of you beside me

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    would like to meet a nice and hot 16 yr old and start the beginning of the journey together with her or your life together?
    Originally posted by Wariat would like to meet a nice and hot 16 yr old and start the beginning of the journey together with her or your life together?

OP is a cuck brainwashed society thats why he goes in circles
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    You aren't beginning your journey, you're 40
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat would like to meet a nice and hot 16 yr old and start the beginning of the journey together with her or your life together?

A journey? you mean like walking to the coffee shop?
    you blew your chance months ago

Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm If she is already talking about kids LOL . She sounds insane, stupid but at least she's real. I value that more than anything, not some fucking bullshit brainwashed person I want someone who can handle ULTIMATE TRUE REALITY

Honestly you should probably lock that down, this could be your only chance really. The way it sounds like the locals there are all lame, I had the same problem and was going to move to the USA to date country girls that do meth and have guns , ANOTHER PATH, life is all paths and each decision something something.

I mean fuck it, worst case ontario in a few months just rememebr DONT SIGN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE it ain't official until that happens. Also you might have to get married first.
    I am saying is that I would like to find a 16 yr old to start a long term relationship with. sort of like star trek wants to do this and have kids with gg and ll that. im with him on this when it comes to me meeting the right 16 yr old.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The way you type out your thoughts is so eerily similar to my brain damaged/mentally retarded cousin.

"To start the beginning of a journey together or your life together or for you two to be together and to have a good many times with be with each other for a long time"

The main difference between you and him are that he's actually funny and doesn't want to fuck young little teenagers 20+ years younger than him.

Do you not have a CARER or someone who can monitor your internet access and overall actions and behavior? Are you allowed to drive an actual motor vehicle? I shudder at that thought too.

It's too bad you don't have someone in real life (a grown mature ADULT) who cares about you enough to step in and redirect you, or maybe they've tried and realize it's futile.

"Honey, just release him into the wild. There's nothing we can do for him. We've both seen his "art work. It's hopeless, honey."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ The way you type out your thoughts is so eerily similar to my brain damaged/mentally retarded cousin.

"To start the beginning of a journey together or your life together or for you two to be together and to have a good many times with be with each other for a long time"

The main difference between you and him are that he's actually funny and doesn't want to fuck young little teenagers 20+ years younger than him.

Do you not have a CARER or someone who can monitor your internet access and overall actions and behavior? Are you allowed to drive an actual motor vehicle? I shudder at that thought too.

It's too bad you don't have someone in real life (a grown mature ADULT) who cares about you enough to step in and redirect you, or maybe they've tried and realize it's futile.

"Honey, just release him into the wild. There's nothing we can do for him. We've both seen his "art work. It's hopeless, honey."

I honestly think his parents finance all his bar and club escapades and bottles of alcohol for underage sluts because they feel sorry for/bad for him being so retarded and pathetic in life in general.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think you should adopt a dog to give you what you really desire.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I mean I'd like to meet a nice 0 year old and do that, but I'd be a terrible parent so... yeah. Not gonna happen. Adopting a 16 year old would be noble, but again: I'd be a shit parent. Maybe one day the stars will align and I will become a responsible adult who is capable of raising a child, but until then, I'll stick with dating scron and not having any dependent lifeforms.
    plenty of famous and world renown people like roman polanski older than me were into teens or women over 20 years younger than them their whole lives and no one seemed to "watch over them" or care did they?
    why should I be any different if I can still attract them whether because I hgave my own place her ein Poland or education from california or simply am handsome I can do it too.
    Originally posted by Wariat plenty of famous and world renown people like roman polanski older than me were into teens or women over 20 years younger than them their whole lives and no one seemed to "watch over them" or care did they?

Those people weren't literally mentally retarded.
    the fact you are using such a repsonse to a fact shows it is you who is retarded. using an argument of oh he is smarter than you like it has anything to do with the basic premise of my statement.
    I don't remember what the premise of your statement was, I just assume it was something to do with how it should be acceptable to shack up with a 16 year old
    if I am retarded how would I know you are using logical fallacies to prove a nonpoint?
    whats ur point of saying "oh theyre not retarded" or other garbage you spew?
    I must have struck a nerve to get coherent sentences out of you that aren't riddled with drunken spelling errors
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Being someone about your age I don't want anything to do with teenagers, they're annoying and I definitely don't have anything to relate with them about so that just shows what your mentality is, I agree with everyone else. A normal adult would never say they want to start a life journey with a 16 year old, there's something wrong with you to even entertain that thought. Sad thing is you aren't even trolling SMH
    in fact it isnt a logical fallacy it is a non statement. you just make a bunch of nonsense non statements.
Jump to Top