User Controls

another news article proving bradley wrong

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    remember bradley how you claimed that kids cant consent to sex with adults or dont want it ever? red this and how she kept coming back to him or asking for it:
    https://eu.ydr.com/story/news/crime/2023/08/24/spring-grove-pa-man-found-guilty-of-raping-a-12-year-old-girl/70646055007/
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    [byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool] OPKROPK$#$PK#P⚛. ☾☼. :・゚✧:・.☽˚。$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K#K$OPK$🌀P#KPO$KP#$K#K$☾☼. :・゚✧ OPKROPK$#$PK#P🌀$K#PO$KOPK✧:・.☽˚#$O#K#K$OPK$P🌀#KPO$KP#$K#K$ OPKROPK$⚛. :・.☽˚。#$PK#P$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K☾☼. :・゚✧#K$OPK$P#KPO$KP#$K#K$ OPKROPK$#$P✧:・.☽˚K#P$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K#K$OPK$P#KPO$K☾☼. :・゚✧P#$K#K$ OPKROPK$#$PK#P$K#PO✧:・.☽˚$KOPK#$O#K#K☾☼. :・゚✧$OPK$P#K🌀PO$KP#$K#K$OPKROPK$#$PK#P⚛. ☾☼. :・゚✧:・.☽˚。$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K#K$OPK$🌀P#KPO$KP#$K#K$☾☼. :・゚✧ OPKROPK$#$PK#P🌀$K#PO$KOPK✧:・.☽˚#$O#K#K$OPK$P🌀#KPO$KP#$K#K$ OPKROPK$⚛. :・.☽˚。#$PK#P$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K☾☼. :・゚✧#K$OPK$P#KPO$KP#$K#K$ OPKROPK$#$P✧:・.☽˚K#P$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K#K$OPK$P#KPO$K☾☼. :・゚✧P#$K#K$ OPKROPK$#$PK#P$K#PO✧:・.☽˚$KOPK#$O#K#K☾☼. :・゚✧$OPK$P#K🌀PO$KP#$K#K$OPKROPK$#$PK#P⚛. ☾☼. :・゚✧:・.☽˚。$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K#K$OPK$🌀P#KPO$KP#$K#K$☾☼. :・゚✧ OPKROPK$#$PK#P🌀$K#PO$KOPK✧:・.☽˚#$O#K#K$OPK$P🌀#KPO$KP#$K#K$ OPKROPK$⚛. :・.☽˚。#$PK#P$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K☾☼. :・゚✧#K$OPK$P#KPO$KP#$K#K$ OPKROPK$#$P✧:・.☽˚K#P$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K#K$OPK$P#KPO$K☾☼. :・゚✧P#$K#K$ OPKROPK$#$PK#P$K#PO✧:・.☽˚$KOPK#$O#K#K☾☼. :・゚✧$OPK$P#K🌀PO$KP#$K#K$OPKROPK$#$PK#P⚛. ☾☼. :・゚✧:・.☽˚。$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K#K$OPK$🌀P#KPO$KP#$K#K$☾☼. :・゚✧ OPKROPK$#$PK#P🌀$K#PO$KOPK✧:・.☽˚#$O#K#K$OPK$P🌀#KPO$KP#$K#K$ OPKROPK$⚛. :・.☽˚。#$PK#P$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K☾☼. :・゚✧#K$OPK$P#KPO$KP#$K#K$ OPKROPK$#$P✧:・.☽˚K#P$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K#K$OPK$P#KPO$K☾☼. :・゚✧P#$K#K$ OPKROPK$#$PK#P$K#PO✧:・.☽˚$KOPK#$O#K#K☾☼. :・゚✧$OPK$P#K🌀PO$KP#$K#K$OPKROPK$#$PK#P⚛. ☾☼. :・゚✧:・.☽˚。$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K#K$OPK$🌀P#KPO$KP#$K#K$☾☼. :・゚✧ OPKROPK$#$PK#P🌀$K#PO$KOPK✧:・.☽˚#$O#K#K$OPK$P🌀#KPO$KP#$K#K$ OPKROPK$⚛. :・.☽˚。#$PK#P$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K☾☼. :・゚✧#K$OPK$P#KPO$KP#$K#K$ OPKROPK$#$P✧:・.☽˚K#P$K#PO$KOPK#$O#K#K$OPK$P#KPO$K☾☼. :・゚✧P#$K#K$ OPKROPK$#$PK#P$K#PO✧:・.☽˚$KOPK#$O#K#K☾☼. :・゚✧$OPK$P#K🌀PO$KP#$K#K$
    crockodile eats a dog eats a frog
    consent is a social construct.

if you spy at a woman taking off her shirt to try another in the fitting room and were caught, you instantly become a pervert, a bad person because you have somehow "violated" her and could even be charged with a variety of oppresive charges,

but if you go to a swimming pool to look at the same woman going around in swimming attire that exposes more of her fleshes than her normal underwear, its ok.

no problem.
    Originally posted by Wariat remember bradley how you claimed that kids cant consent to sex with adults or dont want it ever? red this and how she kept coming back to him or asking for it:
    https://eu.ydr.com/story/news/crime/2023/08/24/spring-grove-pa-man-found-guilty-of-raping-a-12-year-old-girl/70646055007/

A kid can't legally consent isn't the same as a kid who consents dumbo.

If a kid says sure you can suck my 10yr old dick..that's consent...but it's not legally standing consent.

Jesus, Maria and Jose...
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    no but bradley claimed none want it in some thread a while back.

Jump to Top