User Controls

The embed youtube videos thing is messed up

Instigator Space Nigga
    What do we even pay the mods for?

Actually having to click the link and be directed to youtube is a pain.
    no its not
    check your privacy settings
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Seems to work. I think the old embeds broke when we switched providers, and I suspect that's a product of the new SSL certs the site runs under. I think this is a "security" measure on YT's side, which I don't really have any control over. IDK what advantage YT thinks this confers, but w/e
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ok, now make a dance beat out of it
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ok, now make a dance beat out of it

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

ah sed dance beat, not rape beat.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ok, now make a dance beat out of it

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Why do trannies like anime so much?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Fucks me up how mongolia is practically another planet. Like if you wanted to depict a barren shithole where humans could barely survive but it was better than what we'd done to Earth, you could just film in Mongolia.

(To be clear, Mongolia is gorgeous. It's just gorgeous in that otherworldly "humans were not meant to live here" alien beauty kinda way.)
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Why do trannies like anime so much?

Because it's a hobby we don't have to go outside for, with cute girls to aspire to.

But trannies love that exact anime in particular because "she just like me fr".

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Meikai Fucks me up how mongolia is practically another planet. Like if you wanted to depict a barren shithole where humans could barely survive but it was better than what we'd done to Earth, you could just film in Mongolia.

(To be clear, Mongolia is gorgeous. It's just gorgeous in that otherworldly "humans were not meant to live here" alien beauty kinda way.)

Everything I know about Mongols i learned from Ghost of Tsushima

Originally posted by Rape Monster Why do trannies like anime so much?

and speedrunning
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood and speedrunning

Originally posted by Meikai Because it's a hobby we don't have to go outside for
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny Seems to work. I think the old embeds broke when we switched providers, and I suspect that's a product of the new SSL certs the site runs under. I think this is a "security" measure on YT's side, which I don't really have any control over. IDK what advantage YT thinks this confers, but w/e

doubt it's that because some videos will embed while others won't

it's not just pre-patch videos that are broken, it seems random
    Originally posted by Meikai

no.

somebody ask nightcore to do a remix.
    Originally posted by aldra doubt it's that because some videos will embed while others won't

it's not just pre-patch videos that are broken, it seems random

i have yet to come across any broken embeds except those that want you to watch them on youtube.
    Do they have youtube in Chingchong land vinny or is it heavily censored?
Jump to Top