User Controls

Memetic harmonics.

Two objects cannot collide without producing harmonic interference.
    Next post in this thread gets my 200th thanks!
    you're retarded
    You are welcome!
    Originally posted by puffy butts you're retarded

You are welcome!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What if it's the same object???????????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ever wave a foil of aluminum? I'm the same source
    what about when thoughts collide between people?

how many different ways can someone say "everything is interconnected" and still think it's deep?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen Ever wave a foil of aluminum? I'm the same source

Object A is the musical note C. Object B is the musical note E. Fight me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    this thread means NOTHING
    What am I fiting u on? You made general statements. I see no argument.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't know what harmonic interference means.
    i dont think he does either

i'm guess he means particles are also waves and these waves operate at different frequencies, and perhaps different waveforms like nonsinusoidal saw waves square waves. so when particles collide its like hitting two cosmic guitar notes as the same cosmic chord and it can either be harmonious (logical) or inharmonious (illogical) what this sound mixing makes. i don't think he thought it through like this though and was doing a deepak chopra psuedoprofundity
    Imagine yourself as a point floating in space. A horizon approaches. You land upon it. You observer looks to the sky. Another point approaches. Rapidly. And colides.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    memetic harmonization

two objects cannot make contact without the transmission of irony until homeostasis is reached
    Originally posted by puffy butts how many different ways can someone say "everything is interconnected" and still think it's deep?

If you know it you can't say it. Probably.
Jump to Top