User Controls

Something that bothers me because I couldn't understand ...

if epoch times is funded by the see eye air then why is it so virulently anti vaxxine ?

isnt the US givernment the one that wanted forced vaxx everyone ?
    most media outlets have a cia handler that gives them talking points

idk what epoch times is but skitzo christians don't like vaccines
    why dont you find out
    lol its skitzo christians
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny isnt the US givernment the one that wanted forced vaxx everyone ?

No.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if epoch times is funded by the see eye air then why is it so virulently anti vaxxine ?

isnt the US givernment the one that wanted forced vaxx everyone ?

it's run by the Falun Gong/Falun Dafa if I remember right, who are in turn funded by the CIA to destabilise China but aren't really controlled by them
    Originally posted by aldra it's run by the Falun Gong/Falun Dafa if I remember right, who are in turn funded by the CIA to destabilise China but aren't really controlled by them

whoever controls the money controls the policy. no ?

idk. if falungong's agenda is to destabilize china why bother with their anti vaxxer coverages ?

it seems like its coming up with vaccine-realism articles every one or two days. a week max.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No.

would you like to elucidad more on that
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whoever controls the money controls the policy. no ?

idk. if falungong's agenda is to destabilize china why bother with their anti vaxxer coverages ?

it seems like its coming up with vaccine-realism articles every one or two days. a week max.

not necessarily, a purely ideological group with its core in places that they have little control over is hard to bring to heel at the best of times, and the CIA now mostly seems to be contractors and diversity hires anyway
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny idk. if falungong's agenda is to destabilize china why bother with their anti vaxxer coverages ?

SKITZO
    CHRISTIANS

they could be entirely controlled by CIA but no religious person will ever 'get in line' because God > Government

church gatherings were one of the biggest lockdown offenders
    they're not Christian lol
    I might be confusing them with the moonies. I thought Falun Gong had the leader that claimed to be the christ.

Either way, religious nutters usually place their religion above anything the government says which can be used to control them but ultimately religion has always been a problem unless it's a fundamentalist state

yeah the moonies are Korean, Falun Gong is some weird Buddhist anti-government hybrid
    Originally posted by aldra not necessarily, a purely ideological group with its core in places that they have little control over is hard to bring to heel at the best of times, and the CIA now mostly seems to be contractors and diversity hires anyway

i wonder what their agenda is/are.

the publication in printed form is being actively distributed where i am and ive met volunteers that hand out pieces of papers that announce in blury details the "attrocities" of the see see pee.
    Originally posted by aldra yeah the moonies are Korean, Falun Gong is some weird Buddhist anti-government hybrid

theyre not even religious but rather some "spiritual" establishment.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny would you like to elucidad more on that

What's to "elucidad" on...the US gov never tried to make vaccines mandatory..that would be counter to FREEEEDDDDOOOOM.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What's to "elucidad" on…the US gov never tried to make vaccines mandatory..that would be counter to FREEEEDDDDOOOOM.

↑ buys into the biggest goal post rearrangement in history.
Jump to Top