User Controls

I'm having a really bad day.

Bradley Black Hole
    That's it I guess, bunch of things went negatively today n i probably am the reason but that's life

Gonna try harder to be happier
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    it's about to get worse
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    have you tried fucking a nigger ?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny have you tried fucking a nigger ?

Yes, did not like that much.
    try getting fucked by a nigger.

you might like it.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley Yes, did not like that much.

Have you considered sucking a BBC instead of trying to force buck breaking to be a thing?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny try getting fucked by a nigger.

you might like it.

i had anal sex (with me receiving) about four times in my life for about thirty seconds each time at most.

It really hurts and it's a unique pain. Like I could take my cigarette I"m smoking right now and put it out on my arm without flinching if I wanted to prove something cuz I'm a drunk tough guy (I have done this in the past as a child for lols

but when ur anus is being stretched by some nigga behind you that has to be EASILY one of the most horrifying feelings in the world (for me, 99% of gays love the shit)

It is easily the worst feeling in the world (for me) to be fucked in the ass.

But it gave me perspective on what fags like u and scrawn seem to enjoy (???) but w/e ur part of the lgtqbatq3 movement so for that suck a dick HTS.
    its an acquired taste
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley i had anal sex (with me receiving) about four times in my life for about thirty seconds each time at most.

It really hurts and it's a unique pain. Like I could take my cigarette I"m smoking right now and put it out on my arm without flinching if I wanted to prove something cuz I'm a drunk tough guy (I have done this in the past as a child for lols

but when ur anus is being stretched by some nigga behind you that has to be EASILY one of the most horrifying feelings in the world (for me, 99% of gays love the shit)

But it gave me perspective on what fags like u and scrawn seem to enjoy (???) but w/e ur part of the lgtqbatq3 movement so for that suck a dick HTS.

😂😂
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny have you tried fucking a nigger ?

yes
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley i had anal sex (with me receiving) about four times in my life for about thirty seconds each time at most.

You just need to buy some poppers, bby boi. Also scron is like you, only less of a fag. He'd obviously be grossed tf out by that. And so would I, for that matter.
    Jesus is waiting to hear from all of you.
    i like patting girls on the head

of their cocks

with my prostate
    sorry i meant dislike
    its crazy how girls like this probably have abigger dick than me

they are just the way god made them okay

It's important to approach any intimate situation with respect, communication, and consent. If you and your girlfriend are comfortable discussing your desires and boundaries openly, you can have a conversation about this topic together. Here are some steps to consider:

Choose the Right Time and Place: Find a comfortable and private setting where you both feel relaxed and at ease to have an open conversation.

Open Communication: Start the conversation by expressing your feelings and desires honestly. Let her know that you're interested in exploring this aspect of your relationship and that you want to make sure it's a positive experience for both of you.

Ask for Consent: Ask for her thoughts and feelings about the idea. Consent is crucial in any intimate situation. Make sure she knows that her comfort and boundaries are your top priority.

Respect Her Response: Be prepared for any response, whether she's interested or not. It's important to respect her feelings and boundaries, even if they don't align with your desires.

Discuss Boundaries: If she's open to the idea, have a conversation about boundaries and comfort levels. This will ensure that both of you are on the same page and can proceed at a pace that feels right for both.

Take Things Slowly: If you both decide to explore this aspect of your relationship, take things slowly and communicate every step of the way. Check in with each other frequently to make sure you're both comfortable and enjoying the experience.

Focus on Connection: Remember that any intimate activity should be about strengthening your emotional and physical connection. Pay attention to each other's reactions and communicate openly throughout.

Be Prepared for Changes: Keep in mind that feelings and comfort levels can change over time. Continue to have open and honest conversations as your relationship evolves.

Ultimately, a respectful and considerate approach, along with open communication and consent, is key to navigating intimate situations without making them awkward.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its an acquired taste

What else have acquired a "taste" for.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i like patting girls on the head

of their cocks

with my prostate

jfc dude you never gonna beat the allegations
Jump to Top