User Controls

Anyone got a flipper zero?

Instigator Space Nigga
    It keeps popping up on my social media feed. Are they useful? Can I actually get up to any shenanigans with one?
    i want one. I could have swore I made a posts and searched this before because i've known about it for months but nothing comes up. Maybe it's in my virtual pets thread and the youtube video didn't have the name of it innit

i think I found it during my virtual pets skitzo because of the lil dolphin like imagine if you could just install a dolphin or a pet egg that hatches into a pet that's a "virus" because it can hack electronics around you

but that's literally what they do in digimon
    THEY EAT DATA

it looks cool
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I remember someone spamming about it before trying to generate attention

might've been mongolvoided
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I just want to put rude words on signs.
    I thought this was a thread about impotence.
    Originally posted by aldra I remember someone spamming about it before trying to generate attention

might've been mongolvoided

i think that might have been me on an alt and on meth so it just looked like spam
    Migh Houston
    I hear they can do a lot of little things.

Id suggest buying real gear so youre not limited.
    i wonder if its too late to get one now.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    i want one too god damn hivemind #myfeed
    Kafka sweaty
    They've come up in my news feed ads as well and I've noticed I've gotten ads about things that I've only mentioned here on nis.
    Kafka sweaty
    I've also noticed brandymelville.com always knows where I am even when I'm using expressvpn.
    Originally posted by Kafka I've also noticed brandymelville.com always knows where I am even when I'm using expressvpn.

are you using their app ?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny are you using their app ?

No the website. And I have checked with that dns leak site which accounts for why it's failing, but I don't understand why anyone uses expressvpn then? What vpn should I be using?
    Kafka sweaty
    The vpn still works, I watched Riverdale (RIP Riverdale) on the cwtv.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i wonder if its too late to get one now.

watch the linus tech tips video
    he breaks it down well

these have been around for a while and flipper zero is not as "harmful" as some others on the market
    it's just a bunch of open source hardware in a convenient package, I'd get one but I'd probably get a visit if it even gets delivered

I've made shitty digital logic readers like buspirate, been wanting to try out SDR
    Originally posted by Kafka No the website. And I have checked with that dns leak site which accounts for why it's failing, but I don't understand why anyone uses expressvpn then? What vpn should I be using?

maybe some new browsers have access o your gps or is linked to your google account/using google analytics etc etc and google knows your exact location based on inputs from your various apps.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood watch the linus tech tips video
    he breaks it down well

these have been around for a while and flipper zero is not as "harmful" as some others on the market

what are the harmful ones.
    Originally posted by Kafka I've also noticed brandymelville.com always knows where I am even when I'm using expressvpn.

https://coveryourtracks.eff.org

time zone is one way, cross-site tracking like a facebook account is another, using the fingerprint to create a cross-site profile too
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i want one. I could have swore I made a posts and searched this before because i've known about it for months but nothing comes up. Maybe it's in my virtual pets thread and the youtube video didn't have the name of it innit

i think I found it during my virtual pets skitzo because of the lil dolphin like imagine if you could just install a dolphin or a pet egg that hatches into a pet that's a "virus" because it can hack electronics around you

but that's literally what they do in digimon
    THEY EAT DATA

it looks cool

So with the rolling password thing will they be obsolete soon?
Jump to Top