User Controls

Morphinsploo Syndrome: Neuropsychiatric Considerations

I have a vacuole in my brain behind my left eye. I can tell because it's hollow and has some swishy liquid in it when I shake my eyeballs. Here is a prototype of dissociated personality disorder.

You call me sick Totse 2001? My morphinsploo syndrome has made me able to access the deepest and most irrelevant reaches of my subconscious to create truly new thought forms. Oxuilenab, vohroto qurallgle bloggle smingrly dinkledonkledong fronglebong "horusinab" voodoodoo.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Zokxharbringalgad xaelosialami diothreopioneasurdy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I want a retard disorder so I dont have to work but then I realize meth addiction is probably worse.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I want a retard disorder so I dont have to work but then I realize meth addiction is probably worse.

dont they have autismbux in canada. doctorshop a life of free money
    Yeah my friends all get $1000 a month from the government and free healthcare and dental because they did a fuck ton of LSD, cocaine, MDMA., ketamine and flipped out, did skethchy shit and stayed in the mental hospital then said to the doctor I HEAR VOICES EVERY TIME I WORK while literally high on meth and they have never wanted to work since. They are all doped up on drugs, they did a government survey on a lot of people on severe handicap disability in my state and it was just a bunch of young 20 year old with mental health stuff that are otherwise perfectly healthy, one guy was agoraphobic and the person from the government said "they don't look very disabled to me"

I almost went down this path, I was actually honest about my drug use and everything to the doctors and I got a year off work with pay but I never went further with it, fuck doctors. People that go to doctors are cucks.

I only go if im dying.
    nobody forces you to take the dummy drugz tho
    You are sick. You think.
    Originally posted by puffy butts nobody forces you to take the dummy drugz tho

Exactly that's why I call them retards and cucks.
Jump to Top