User Controls

History nerd shitposting memes & videos

I like history!

Bradley Black Hole
    k ratface glad to hear it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    THe video you just showed me was so wonderful I collected every person in Miami and we all stood at the beach with a giant projector so that we could all feel the immense change this video provided us as a catalyst, we have all grown so much because of this video mentally, emotionally and spiritually, we will be going to other cities so that they too can watch this stupid ass fucking video about nothing you fuck up piece of shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ah herd OP likes herstory
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ah herd OP likes herstory

Shut the fuck up you mail order liberal cuck
    Originally posted by Pete Green Shut the fuck up you mail order liberal cuck

before i continue would like to first know if this is you talking or your mental illness talking.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny before i continue would like to first know if this is you talking or your mental illness talking.

I am just me. How Doctors see me is their problem not mine. but the meds chill me out

fucks it to you, Fat Faggot
    Originally posted by Pete Green I am just me. How Doctors see me is their problem not mine. but the meds chill me out

fucks it to you, Fat Faggot

mental illness speaking confirmed.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny mental illness speaking confirmed.

You're a tea server with a side of baguettes. You don't get to make the call but you get to go clean the bathrooms before I call Osha on your ass.
    Instigator Space Nigga

Yayayaya
    get fukked mudslimes

Originally posted by Bradley THe video you just showed me was so wonderful I collected every person in Miami and we all stood at the beach with a giant projector so that we could all feel the immense change this video provided us as a catalyst, we have all grown so much because of this video mentally, emotionally and spiritually, we will be going to other cities so that they too can watch this stupid ass fucking video about nothing you fuck up piece of shit.

did they win? I fell asleep :(
    Kingoftoes Houston
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I always find this kind of stuff interesting, also weird laws from different places and dumb shit like that

I watch A LOT of weird history

Originally posted by Kingoftoes

lol my girlfriend just showed me this channel ITS PRETTY GOOD
    > kyiv
    opinion disregarded
    DESPERATE POLES
    Originally posted by aldra > kyiv
    opinion disregarded

thats the historical name

aka the wrong one
    would be like calling USA "india" and calling natives indians
    that poland video was shit

but I did learn that apparently lenin and trotsky both blamed Stalin for the entire thing LMAO

and then lenin dies
    Died: January 21, 1924

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Jump to Top