User Controls

your opinions of this guy?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ruskin

"In a letter to his physician John Simon on 15 May 1886, Ruskin wrote:

I like my girls from ten to sixteen—allowing of 17 or 18 as long as they're not in love with anybody but me.—I've got some darlings of 8—12—14—just now, and my Pigwiggina here—12—who fetches my wood and is learning to play my bells.[241][242]"

why would you dmit this or write this to some schrink or public health officer?
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    FORCE FEED HIM ESTROGEN
    Bradley Florida Man
    Why did he admit it?

He believed he had a mental illness and was seeking treatment from a professional. However in 1886 they didn't have phones, electricity, their mom paying for everything, so they had to use letters.

Because the man was such a charismatic child fucker they saved the letters at the Doctors Office so they could be like "look at the this nonce that got deported for asking police if they seen any 12 year olds that want a neck rub" and be like wow lol that's weird.

now he's your hero.

Wariat what happened to your dad? We have never touched on that part of your life.
    1878 regarding electricity:
    https://www.twinkl.com/teaching-wiki/the-history-of-electricity
    and what exactly was his mentla illness he. elievd he had?
    brad, do you think people were more tolerwnt or accepting then? of certain things?
    Originally posted by Wariat brad, do you think people were more tolerwnt or accepting then? of certain things?

you meaN CHILD RAPE???????A
    Originally posted by Wariat and what exactly was his mentla illness he. elievd he had?

all of them
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Well after looking at his profile for 5 secs it says he's from Coniston Lancashire, which is basically in the middle of nowhere backwards country farm type of land so he was probably into touching his sister or having sex with sheep and touching himself behind trees so it explains alot.
    Originally posted by Instigator having sex with sheep

🌾🌾꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱🌾🌾🌾Here comes the famrer👨🏼‍🌾🔔WEEE WOO WEEE WOO PULL OVER!🤠✂
    👨🏼‍🌾 "excuse me sheep but you realize how wooly you are?"
    🐑*bleat*
    NOW HOLD STILL
    bend over , stop squirming while I tie your legs together with this rope
    be a good sheep and *bleat* for me
    🧶( ´・ω・)っ✂🐑"𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖾 shave 𝖾𝗆'🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
    🏡🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲'𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖾 have sex with them'💨💨💨🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
    👨🏼‍🌾╰⋃╯ₛᵢᵣ!👨🏼‍🌾╰⋃╯ₛᵢᵣ!🌾🌾🌾🌾💨💨💨꒰💧ᵒ̌ωᵒ̌꒱pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ big white pimps 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍🌈💕⚧️♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎🧑🏻‍❤️‍🧑🏾🖕👩‍❤️‍👩🌈ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ🌈💙💚💛🧡❤💜🏳️‍🌈🏳‍
Jump to Top