User Controls

Favorite drug combos?

Kingoftoes Houston
    What are your guys' favorite drug combos? My favorite combo is probably Weed+bundy+Crouton or Alchohol+Weed.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Booze weed and alzaplam.
    Sleep like a baby and wake up with no guilt because you cant remember shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Booze weed and alzaplam.

lol

that never lasts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Booze weed and alzaplam.

Or don't wake up at all :shrug:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    One can only hope.
    Meth + weed and nitrous and some beer is a cheap way to hit the floor and have a seizure

10/10 would do again

I SAW GOD
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes Or don't wake up at all :shrug:

I used to rock 6mg (3x2mg) kpin plus beer

I blacked out for a week once
    That was an expensive week. When I woke up every window was broken
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I used to rock 6mg (3x2mg) kpin plus beer

I blacked out for a week once
    That was an expensive week. When I woke up every window was broken

uh did you break them or did a nigga break them?
    I broke them all from the inside, except for one where I was somehow sperging out outside and threw something through the window. I could tell by where the glass was.

My landlord wasn't too happy with me but luckily I actually knew a guy that owned a window repair shop so he gave me a good deal

He was like um why is there glass outside wtf did you do
    I also missed a week of work and called in sick at random times during the day slurring my words. My boss thought I was on an alcohol bender

At some point during the blackout my co workers were banging on my door and a family member let them into my house to try and wake me up but I just got aggressive towards them probably tried to fight them and they told me to get my shit together. I basically shitfucked the work schedule and had to have other people cover for me

Everyone hated me a little bit more after that but it was around my birthday and I was dealing with lots of GIRL DRAMA so I think I deserved a little bit of sympathy.

Also for some reason I refused to sell weed to anyone and would force them to buy benzos from me and if they refused I got aggressive

People stopped coming around after that
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I broke them all from the inside, except for one where I was somehow sperging out outside and threw something through the window. I could tell by where the glass was.

My landlord wasn't too happy with me but luckily I actually knew a guy that owned a window repair shop so he gave me a good deal

He was like um why is there glass outside wtf did you do
    I also missed a week of work and called in sick at random times during the day slurring my words. My boss thought I was on an alcohol bender

At some point during the blackout my co workers were banging on my door and a family member let them into my house to try and wake me up but I just got aggressive towards them probably tried to fight them and they told me to get my shit together. I basically shitfucked the work schedule and had to have other people cover for me

Everyone hated me a little bit more after that but it was around my birthday and I was dealing with lots of GIRL DRAMA so I think I deserved a little bit of sympathy.

Also for some reason I refused to sell weed to anyone and would force them to buy benzos from me and if they refused I got aggressive

People stopped coming around after that

Well at least you can sperg out in peace now
    I don't touch benzos anymore last time I woke up in the hospital and they were asking me what year it was
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't touch benzos anymore last time I woke up in the hospital and they were asking me what year it was

at least you did wake up. I hope that's a good thing.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Also for some reason I refused to sell weed to anyone and would force them to buy benzos from me and if they refused I got aggressive

lol nice
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs at least you did wake up. I hope that's a good thing.

awe yeah im chillin these days
    except for when im not
    Bradley Black Hole
    Really drunk and a small amount of meth.
    Bradley Black Hole
    half of a xanax bar and espresso.
    Bradley Black Hole
    AM-2201 just by itself is good.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I like to make hashbrowns and then tip them in beef gravy, another really good combo.

I put ketchup in my mac and cheese.
    Originally posted by Bradley AM-2201 just by itself is good.

can you even still get that
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    I smashed my big fucking toe into the couch leg/foot thing. its made of Oak aka Ironwood aka like slamming my toe into a giant peace of steel yet it's wood and I stubbed it.

it hurts right now and is literally black at the tip. last time this happen it stayed black for like 9 months until it finally fell off
Jump to Top