User Controls

Divine Light Severed

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you are a flesh automaton animated by neurotransmitters
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    *sells appendix*
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by aldra you are a flesh automaton animated by neurotransmitters

Welp, time to kms
    Faith in neurotransmitters is unflappable.
    *sells penis*
    https://www.queerty.com/man-arrested-after-jars-and-jars-of-human-penises-discovered-in-his-apartment-20140816
    *sells other penis*
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I switched to divine blacklight. It only looks like it's been severed but actually my soul is dimly lit indigo.
    yeah you do seem like one of those 'indigo child' types
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Meikai I switched to divine blacklight. It only looks like it's been severed but actually my soul is dimly lit indigo.

Your soul would look the same under a blacklight as the sheets in an hourly motel room would.
    a sinister glow
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Your soul would look the same under a blacklight as the sheets in an hourly motel room would.

I was thinking it would be more like polka-dots, but alright.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Your soul would look the same under a blacklight as the sheets in an hourly motel room would.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    There's something there, with my soul being a platypus. A mammal that lays eggs. A chick with a dick. The universe, she is a poet. 🤔
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Ah. Uni-verse. The one thing we experience. The one verse in god's beautiful poetic opera that we experience. I don't know if I can endure the entire performance - not that it is not beautiful, it is simply rather long and I am rather frail - but I would like to hear more, I think.

I am not schizo. You're schizo. LEAVE ME ALONE. GO AWAY.
    I find platypus meat to be leathery and tastes like venison.
    *sells other penis*
    you have to be autonomous in order to be an automaton
    I NEED TO FIND MORE PENISES
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I'll distract myself with earthly pleasures until the encroaching darkness claims me.

It's ok.

I didn't want to know God anyway.
Jump to Top