User Controls

Anyone here tried Kava

Anyone here tried Kava? If so, are the effects similar to k/ratom? I think Kava is a Central Nervous System Depressant similar to alchohol.
    I've never tried it but I want to
    you can probably find a lot of stuff if you search
    kavalactones on here
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz benzos are one of the only drugs where quitting can actually kill you. as Snoopy said years ago, theyre distilled from the devils' jizz.

kavalactones hit the same receptors and have almost no side effects. too bad theyre not easier to get. with the right ones, a single dose can have beneficial effects for months

Originally posted by Kuntzschutz i know this guy who nearly drank himself to death once and had severe kidney pain plus depression afterwards, so i brought him some especially potent gyms. i told him to only eat one and when i came back to check on him he said 'well my pain is gone and i feel a lot better, but my face is numb'

i said uh, you only ate one right? and he said 'hell no i ate all three' lmao

he was high for a whole month afterwards. years later he's got a better handle on his addiction. the pain killing and anti depressant effects of the kavalactone type compounds and such in gyms are great. they mess with my eyes real bad though and i'll be seeing inter-dimensional entities and such for weeks after a good dose sometimes, especially when mixed with alcohol.

kavalactones + alcohol = poison

Originally posted by GGG We could go the route of kava and add reverse tolerance. I believe the kavalactone responsible for this is kavain, which is an allosteric something something something something. It increases the amount of receptor sites though, which is pretty fucking interesting when you think about it. Imagine your drug addiction getting CHEAPER over time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    It's a pretty mild and benign anxiolytic with not nearly as much recreational value as krattom. Effects are not similar.
Jump to Top