User Controls

Today I'm afflicted with Sterman

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Sterman. I want to do things, you see. But I can't. Everything I want to do withers as soon as my mind touches it. I want to play a game, but when I think about playing the game I no longer want to play the game. It's as though I have a Stern German Woman living in my head, and whenever my soul reaches out toward some form of recreation or another, she cracks my wrist with a ruler and shouts "NEIN!". I wish for nothing more than to be free of my non-corporeal European tormentor, but I do not know how to accomplish that.

What do?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Might you be depressed from the constant shame you've brought up on yourself and your family?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Might you be depressed from the constant shame you've brought up on yourself and your family?

Nah, I only feel shame in appropriate situations.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Meikai Nah, I only feel shame in appropriate situations.

Well the last time you got out of bed was 11 years ago.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Well the last time you got out of bed was 11 years ago.

I can't help being in a coma. Wake me the fuck up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top