User Controls

Chris Chan's Charges Dismissed

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol.
    THE MERGE IS BACK ON
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    he's probably going to get slapped with some kind of protection order so he can't live with his mother, so he'll end up in some kind of halfway house or institution and chimp out harder than ever before
    He should move to Florida and bunk with Bradley.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    WHAT
    I'm on my phone in bed at 4am so not gonna link the paperwork now but it's real
    Yeah I just googled it
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I mean... I get it. If I was the prosecutor, I'd want this case to go away as quickly as possible too. I would not want this case on my mind. I would resent the fact that it crossed my desk in the first place. I would develop a debilitating alcohol dependency in my efforts to forget any and all details of this case. I'd have been begging the DA to let me drop the charges. I'd have been organizing the DA's office into a union so we could force the DA to deal with the case themselves and spare us the burden of Terrible Knowledge.

If there's one positive to this outcome, it is that the prosecutor is now blessedly free from this whole disgusting shit mess. One less innocent person tormented.
    I wonder if he gets compensation for the time he's been detained?
    Originally posted by aldra he's probably going to get slapped with some kind of protection order so he can't live with his mother, so he'll end up in some kind of halfway house

That already happened when he was released
    I think either praetor his art enabler company/community is helping house him or he's in a halfway house or some shit already. I wouldn't be surprised if the protection order or whatever stays but without any crime I don't know why it would

I think he very likely could move back in with her HIS LEGOS ARE STILL THERE unless they arranged something in court like he's obviously not fit to take care of her.

Just wanted to clarify for those who didn't see the original post I made - this occurred in Walmart in Lynchburg, VA this afternoon. I was just walking along and saw him coming down the aisle. I got this picture (which is slightly zoomed in from the original) and a preliminary picture which was really far away and blurry.

I did not interact with Chris/Christine other than just walking past and making brief eye contact. I did hear him talking to himself briefly.
    last sighted in VIRGINIA IS FOR VIRGINS so he's still in state.

If it wasn't for the TEMPLE OF SONICHU and his mum I don't see why he would continue living in that state when he could just find some enablers or some psychos or be closer to my little pony conventions as living in backwoods Virginia is probably a huge reason he ended up this fucked

Also nobody ever got BORBs story or heard her side of it. She is very obsessive over chris, they are both fucked in the head
    lol apparently dyeing your hair blue and taking estrogen will get you out of pretty much anything
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked lol apparently dyeing your hair blue and taking estrogen will get you out of pretty much anything

The prosecutors spent 2 years trying to get to the bottom of this

i'm pretty sure if anything did go down they would have figured it out, I don't think there was any incest. Chris Chan is just a fucking idiot and was probably goaded into it by his psycho cult

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/isabella-loretta-janke-kelly-osborn-10anon-nobodysbusiness77897-bella-the-incest-troll-and-her-clique-of-extremely-sick-people.96787/page-482#post-9667122

"ISABELLA LORETTA JANKE was involved in attempting to cause Christian Weston Chandler to end his own life, to extort money from him, and much more in addition to seemingly encouraging his incestual rape of his mother (which was leaked first by another party and then by ILJ in a form which she thought was more favorable to her.) She has already been involved, on the Texas Tech Campus, in allegedly causing the suicide of another student and appears to have a wide track record of sociopathic behavior and involvement in a variety of illegal and disturbing acts including abusing animals and selling prescription medications.

There is a very large amount of leaks with very damning information that just dropped of which I only had a very vague idea of the contents beforehand, so I am just getting caught up myself. You will have to refer to the thread in real time for now. I'll throw up bullet points here and there but don't expect them to be up to date. It's not possible to organize everything that's coming out right now but what is coming out is highly disturbing.

It seems that the call may have been recorded and retained for blackmail purposes and then when shared by another Chris orbiter who leaked it out of panic, Bella then panicked herself and went into damage control mode spinning off the saga that we have today."

well, I knew about most of the autistic stuff, not so much about the degenerate stuff
    "he posted a video of himself drinking his own semen mixed with fanta, followed by a video of himself having sex with his sex doll with a printout of Ivy's face glued over its own"
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    thank god an AMerican hero is finally free
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    This motherfucker goes free for raping a disabled family member while Trump gets indicted 500 times
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    there was no rape
    Originally posted by aldra

well, I knew about most of the autistic stuff, not so much about the degenerate stuff

is 3 hours of my life worthy spent on this.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra "he posted a video of himself drinking his own semen mixed with fanta, followed by a video of himself having sex with his sex doll with a printout of Ivy's face glued over its own"

You know that retarded kid in school who you'd peer pressure to say fucked up things? That's Chris. Only rather than having an elementary school's worth of psychopathic children encouraging him to say "fuck you" to a teacher, he had an entire internet's worth of fully grown psychopaths encouraging him to do genuinely fucked up shit like... that, and raping his dementia-riddled mom.

The charges shouldn't have been dropped, but at the end of the day he definitely would have been found not criminally recognizant. As long as the end result is that he's forced to live in state care facilities for the rest of his life, I'm satisfied. Also the amount of time he served pre-sentencing, he'd probably have been let go with time served if they'd found him guilty of anything.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is 3 hours of my life worthy spent on this.

I just put it on in the background while I'm doing other stuff
Jump to Top