User Controls

What do tranny pussies smell like?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    A lot of people say they fuck trannies idk if they're joking or not. I think most guys on hookup things probably would/have but idk if people here joke about it.

Something I've wondered is do they smell like real vaginas? I would think they would have a weird smell but idk what makes normal pussies smell the way they do.

But guys have sex with them without knowing so??
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Man I bet you think dicks don't smell like pussy or something lmao. Circumcised dudes don't even know they own bodies. smh
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    deception
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    god damn, what a subject line...visibly scrunched up my face.
    Originally posted by Meikai Man I bet you think dicks don't smell like pussy or something lmao. Circumcised dudes don't even know they own bodies. smh

Lol so you're saying uncircumcised dicks smell like pussies?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson god damn, what a subject line

I don't see how I've never seen it asked. That's the main thing I've always wondered about it.
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Nigga wut
    I'm sure it smells similar to female pussy, but there are probably noticeable differences. It probably smells worse cuz guys are smelly
    like penis
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes Nigga wut
    I'm sure it smells similar to female pussy, but there are probably noticeable differences. It probably smells worse cuz guys are smelly

it's literally a wound that's made out of ASSHOLE SAUSAGE CASING and NOT ALLOWED TO HEAL
    do y'all ever wipe your ass after not showering for too long and it kinda smells like pussy stank down there

makes me think it's not all FISH JUICES causing that aroma it's like the turpenes in weed with pussy juice being THC and sweat and butthole particles being part of the turpenes

Originally posted by Ember McLain is she making you eat her pussy again and refusing to shave or shower
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Lol so you're saying uncircumcised dicks smell like pussies?

All I know is that even before I trooned out my dick smelled like pussy a couple times. In that pleasant natural pussy kinda way, not that Summer's Eve kinda way.
    what the fuck is wrong with you people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson what the fuck is wrong with you people.

Let me count the ways.
    I think the smell originates somewhere in the gooch area and can change depending on if you have dick cheese or tuna juices mixing with it
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Okay I'm with jiggaboo on this one. I know I was contributing, but like... 🤢
    Idk op i think you should find out for the sake of science
    Originally posted by Meikai All I know is that even before I trooned out my dick smelled like pussy a couple times. In that pleasant natural pussy kinda way, not that Summer's Eve kinda way.

🤨 I've never heard of that but if so that's wild.

Originally posted by aldra it's literally a wound that's made out of ASSHOLE SAUSAGE CASING and NOT ALLOWED TO HEAL

I thought they turned their dick inside out but they probably use different methods.
    tranny pussles
Jump to Top