User Controls

Songs that embody NiS

Kingoftoes Houston
    Post songs that embody this forum and community
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Totse's/NIS background always made me think of Nevermind by Nirvana (the whole thing) and all the surfing shit they played on Pulp Fiction.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong

This has been the vibe of the community since like 2007, when this video was uploaded to YouTube.
    NIS doesn't really have totse vibes though so maybe not.

If it has to be something about black people in space, 🫤 the original Spacejam had a whole soundtrack so I'm sure there's some on there.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I always think of shit like this

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty

Kafka sweaty
    Kafka sweaty

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 NIS doesn't really have totse vibes though so maybe not.

If it has to be something about black people in space, 🫤 the original Spacejam had a whole soundtrack so I'm sure there's some on there.

I've been a part of the community the whole time, so... you know... it puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I always think of shit like this

Is this from "The Craft" or some cover?
    AHKMAH
    embedded bandcamp linkembedded bandcamp linkembedded bandcamp linkembedded bandcamp linkembedded bandcamp link
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I always think of shit like this

Downtempo and very chill. A jam for ANY and EVERY Space Nigga to smoke a joint and blast off into orbit to.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood AHKMAH

Space Nigga on the album cover.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

z
Jump to Top