User Controls

Most profitable dogs to breed?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I've been giving some thought to this. I have someone else who is interested too.

I guess whatever it was would have to have papers. Which is gay imo. Like they have all these stupid rules. Like with breeds you would use as guard dogs the best ones won't have papers.

It could be a small dog but for one I know some have less puppies, and two are completely useless. Jack Russell terriers are good at killing rats but idk how many puppies they have and how much they go for compared to others.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I would say something like English or French bulldogs but they need cesarean sections to birth I'm pretty sure so that's money that would have to be spent on vet and stuff. Maybe a mastiff or something like a ridgeback, I know mastiffs usually cost a good chunk of change.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Yorkies
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I would say something like English or French bulldogs but they need cesarean sections to birth I'm pretty sure so that's money that would have to be spent on vet and stuff. Maybe a mastiff or something like a ridgeback, I know mastiffs usually cost a good chunk of change.

How could paying for a dogs c-section possibly be the most profitable? And I imagine they don't have many either. I think some of the small dogs only have like 2. So unless they sell for upwards of $10k I don't see that. And it also seems risky. I think some kind of mastiff would be good.

Originally posted by Rape Monster Yorkies

Same with the number of puppies?
    I see some dogs without papers going for a good bit but it has to be rare breeds that there's a fairly high demand for like mastiff breeds.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 How could paying for a dogs c-section possibly be the most profitable? And I imagine they don't have many either. I think some of the small dogs only have like 2. So unless they sell for upwards of $10k I don't see that. And it also seems risky. I think some kind of mastiff would be good.

Same with the number of puppies?

That's why I was thought about it, the fact that they don't have a lot of puppies as well but they easily go for $2500 and up. I think the best option is to get a breed that has a fair amount of puppies that is one you also know a lot of people will want, something popular.
    Those little fag ones that rich bitches carry around in their handbags.
    hot dogs
    Kr0z dogs, they are uber rare.
    I saw a guy selling dogs today. They were cane Corso American bully mix. He didn't want much, the father looked like a cane corso but he seemed to have that lazy pussy temperament of American bullys. Idk if they were bred to be like that.

It's probably best to stick with things with papers though. Dogo argentinos would be cool because you could use them to hunt. But I prefer dark colored dogs.
Jump to Top