User Controls

Why I want to move downtown

kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    Just balancing my books…

Ain't ya'll ever recognized it's harder to find food downtown?
    it is. I don't live near any grocery stores so keeping stocked up on milk and stuff isn't easy and if I head out to the bodega I might have a homeless person taking a shit in my lobby or a police incident outside , you never know THEM STREETS CAN BE WILD
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by kick Just balancing my books…

Yeah, in downtown Rockford IL, food can be 10-40% more expensive than out in the suburban department stores like Wal-Mart and Target.
    Just trying to stay out of prison
    Originally posted by kick Just trying to stay out of prison

Free food is available in dumpsters, donut places throw out the donuts usually shortly before closing. I work at a gas station so whenever we throw out deli food i take it home. When I was homeless I almost never paid for food, as I got to eat free sandwiches that were "expired" (really they were just past the "best by:" date.)
    Originally posted by kick Just trying to stay out of prison

Don't interact with the economy then
    it's corrupt as shit

Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Free food is available in dumpsters, donut places throw out the donuts usually shortly before closing. I work at a gas station so whenever we throw out deli food i take it home. When I was homeless I almost never paid for food, as I got to eat free sandwiches that were "expired" (really they were just past the "best by:" date.)

Can you get hot dog that way
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Free food is available in dumpsters, donut places throw out the donuts usually shortly before closing. I work at a gas station so whenever we throw out deli food i take it home.

grocery stores sometimes can be a pretty good score
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Can you get hot dog that way

I got cheese once
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by kick Just balancing my books…

I always got confused to downtown vs uptown. I mean Downtown you would think would be either literal south of the city main district or the outskirts usually in a lower economic zone (slums")

Shouldn't we call it Middletown. and Uptown is like the Fancy foot peeps with $$

downtown sounds so grim and dystopian. Middletown would make more sense.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Yeah, in downtown Rockford IL, food can be 10-40% more expensive than out in the suburban department stores like Wal-Mart and Target.

Side Note: Food has become more than the 8% increase they said across the board after Covid. what horeshit. just using a fast food menu to compare prices. Tacobell had 5 dollar box meals. they're now 8 bucks. but other shit has literally doubled in price.

food is 60-100% more ever since Covid started happening. price gouging still exists. Gas is back up to close to 6 bucks in Cali

everything is so insanely expensive. cell phones are through the fucking roof. even refurbed older models are 50% more for the same older tech which is even older now.

Cars are worth more used than when they were purchased new pre 2020
    UPTOWN GIRL
    Originally posted by Pete Green Side Note: Food has become more than the 8% increase they said across the board after Covid. what horeshit. just using a fast food menu to compare prices. Tacobell had 5 dollar box meals. they're now 8 bucks. but other shit has literally doubled in price.

food is 60-100% more ever since Covid started happening. price gouging still exists. Gas is back up to close to 6 bucks in Cali

everything is so insanely expensive. cell phones are through the fucking roof. even refurbed older models are 50% more for the same older tech which is even older now.

Cars are worth more used than when they were purchased new pre 2020

Get the snoop lion box at jack in the box, it's full of random greasy items for 13 dolers
    You gonna be a hungry nigger
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Can you get hot dog that way

Yeah, it will be one soggy wiener though.
    Originally posted by kick

My dad said he doesn't like that song because it paints a picture of an outlandish utopia that is nothing like the dirty miserable crime-ridden dredge plot it actually is.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, downtown is fun, when you are in a car. Then you have to pay to park, then walk, then you get hungry and then you have to walk more, because it's not like the mayor is just inviting you up for a meal. Soup kitchen ain't downtown, everything expensive. There's not a lot of places to eat

You fucked
    Different world for tall people man
    Read signs

Wear clothes

Drive cars
    Originally posted by kick

*Psychotic cringe*
Jump to Top