User Controls

This is related to alcoholism and a certain user who is missing...

Bradley Black Hole
    So i was in tinychat trying to pour a beer into a cup at a gas station when I was like 19, and this weird old fuck stopped playing guitar and said "Just pour it into the cup, rub your nose or forehead and smush the oils right into the foam, it'll start eating itself and you can pour more in almost immediately."

Folks it's been a decade since I heard these words of wisdom, I have told bartenders, other drunks, really carried this message to those who need it.

No bullshit.

TurboNeger was his name, a guitarist from San Fransico who wasn't gay but fucked this dude looking tranny (and 4 other people) on Tinychat live for us to experience with him while we were all fucked up on the weekends.

named my mom's cat after him because in Tinychat he would literally buy malt liquor and when I met the cat it would follow me to the gas station while i'm on a bicycle, rub the beer cooler door before I got there (Sir you can't bring pets into the store) and I'd reply "It fucking follows me what do you want me to do? It's gonna follow me out too. Tell the cat not me." and anyway, it would drink malt liquor but only out of a glass bowl or a glass cup and one day it was covered in scabs, not like fucked up disease scabs but fucked up all over the face.

Since I've only met two people who will ONLY drink malt liquor out of a glass, I named him Turbo, took him to my mom's house 8 years ago, and this thing is so fucking fat now cuz my mom doesn't let him outside since he terrorizes children (he's too big to get birds) like he's really friendly then out of no where just slashes at them a couple times and runs away.

My mom shortened turbo to Bobo and he's a happy 11 year old cat I named after this nigger.

Turbo negro if u see this post call me. You gave me good advice that lasted almost half my lifetime so far and i continue to use everytime I'm filling up a coffee cup at 7/11 with the beer I just bought in the bathroom and I use my NOSE OILS (i wouldn't have thought of that) to get rid of the foam so I can fill it up and get on the bus.

Also my cat wants to meet you and considers you his father but he can't come outside after he fucked up them kids.
    jeff hunter did 7/11
    TLDR assume Oppie is being emotional and weak.
Jump to Top