User Controls

Elon Musk bans blocking and says it's for pussies

Folx Elon Musk says blocking is for pussies. Kafka says it's necessary.

What say you?

This comes alongside two community notes slapped on to both comments—one of which helpfully points out that both Apple and Google have specific guidelines for this sort of thing. Specifically, Apple requires "The ability to block abusive users from the service", while Google requires "an in-app system for blocking [user generated content] and users".

I think these long-standing rules are a good reminder that block features aren't some great conspiracy theory to silence your political opponents, they're an excruciatingly normal security feature that we now have to have a big discourse about, because Elon Musk doesn't like them.

I don't like them either and agree with Elon. It has nothing to do with security, apple and google are faggots
    https://www.pcgamer.com/elon-musk-says-blocking-a-feature-both-apple-and-google-require-on-social-apps-makes-no-sense/

Originally posted by Sophie What a fucking victim. "Greatest programmer of all time" he calls himself. More like Spectral lite. I am half of the mind to teach him the meaning of pain just to make a point. And i don't even dislike the guy that much.
    Kafka sweaty
    Elon reminds me a lot of of Trump and seems childish in a bad way. He kind of looks like Trump too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kafka Elon reminds me a lot of of Trump and seems childish in a bad way. He kind of looks like Trump too.

Opinions of people that know success greater than you can even imagine lol okay
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Opinions of people that know success greater than you can even imagine lol okay

He hasn't exceeded in changing peoples opinions of him.
    My opinion on them both changes quite a lot as they are men of action and actions speak louder than words, people focus too much on the words, I focus on their actions and what they do as that's what really matters.

also they were on SNL which is kinda cool

Kafka sweaty
    This will be Elon's fate, people don't do business with crazy.

holy shit they actually used the mario party 1 wario map music for him in the court room

based

Originally posted by Kafka This will be Elon's fate, people don't do business with crazy.

unless you count the American Government and literally every twitter blue user

Originally posted by Kafka He hasn't exceeded in changing peoples opinions of him.

*Succeeded dumbo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson *Succeeded dumbo

fucking lol

This is why education is free in Ireland…..obviously worth every penny spent
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson *Succeeded dumbo

you can use either word
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Opinions of people that know success greater than you can even imagine lol okay

What success has he had? His family owned some diamond minds and later the pentagon gives him billion dollar welfare checks to be the their frontman for these companies and Joe Rogan as a hype man.

Even with Twitter he's running the value of that down right? Maybe that is considered a success and the real point of him owning it.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 What success has he had?

Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Even with Twitter he's running the value of that down right? Maybe that is considered a success and the real point of him owning it.

I don't think he can be blamed for Twitter having lower earnings as the company was a flaming EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE crashing and burning when he took over, and his decisions haven't really helped much, and the X shit is retarded.

Firing everyone at Twitter was one of his best decisions though I think overall it's been good, the platform feels more community oriented with him running things. I also like what he says about AI and other stuff, I don't understand why people get so twisted about him like he doesn't even do that much

people trying to get emotional behind corporate business decisions and stuff

this is a man that does not give a shit he has the right mentality and doesn't try to be anything but himself and his career and networth speaks for itself

Originally posted by Cowboy2013 the pentagon gives him billion dollar welfare checks to be the their frontman for these companies=

every company does this
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you can use either word

"exceeded" and "succeeded" do not mean the same thing. They have different meanings:

Exceeded: This term refers to going beyond a particular limit, level, expectation, or standard. For example, if you exceed a speed limit, you are driving faster than what is allowed. If you exceed sales targets, you've achieved more sales than the expected or set goal.

Succeeded: This term means accomplishing a goal, task, or objective successfully. If you have succeeded in something, you have achieved it or completed it with a positive outcome. Success implies achieving a desired result, whereas exceeding refers to going beyond a certain threshold or measure.

In summary, "exceeded" implies surpassing a particular limit or expectation, while "succeeded" implies achieving a goal or objective.

hope you’re still checking for polyps 😉
    Originally posted by Haxxor "exceeded" and "succeeded" do not mean the same thing. They have different meanings:

I never said they had the same meaning

I said you can use either
    it's not incorrect to use either of those words in that context, keep simping for jigaboo though

Originally posted by Haxxor hope you’re still checking for polyps 😉

can't even come up with your own insults or did he steal that from you and you are stealing it back. You're so far up his asshole I hope you brought a torch
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood can't even come up with your own insults or did he steal that from you and you are stealing it back. You're so far up his asshole I hope you brought a torch

Another Pot meet Kettle moment brought to us by the irony impaired meth addict
    you are clearly very upset
    What did this snowflake do to the guy tracking his flights on Twitter when he bought it?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

America personified
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 What did this snowflake do to the guy tracking his flights on Twitter when he bought it?

banned him for breaking the twitter TOS guideline rules

I don't think what he did was breaking the rules but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jump to Top