User Controls

Explain the "Gigi", Donald Trump, fonolats love triangle

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Please don't confuse me with old screen names unless it's "Gigi". I remember the woman they called this but can't remember hers.

But beereebuddy and fonoplats are the same person? Gigi was in a poly relationship with him and Donald Trump? And Donald Trump came to the realization that she spent her breedable years collecting cats. This and her wanting to eat nuts and berries and do yoga instead of exercising to firm up her flabby ass made Donald Trump leave? Am I missing anything or completely off base?
    Gigi is peedy's imaginary wife
    berebuddy is fona's alt
    Grocerygirl (GG) is donald trumps imported Ukrainian refugee sex slave.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Close ,but no cigar for you!!

TOILET FOR CUSTOMER ONLY
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Gigi is peedy's imaginary wife
    berebuddy is fona's alt
    Grocerygirl (GG) is donald trumps imported Ukrainian refugee sex slave.

Who is peedy? And why did two women have such similar names? 😑

I remember the 40-45ish woman back then that someone lived with that was called Gigi or GG, Donald Trump says GG was old but why import a menopausal sex slave if you want kids?

Fonoplats also posted something seemingly offended by something Donald Trump said about her.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Who is peedy? And why did two women have such similar names? 😑

Pete whatever his name is...the beige warlock etc...

ETA: Pete Green is his current profile...the fat dude who works as an uber eats delivery man, has a sexual penchant for Jeff Hunter and is often off his meds.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I remember the 40ish woman back then that someone lived with that was called Gigi or GG, Donald Trump says GG was old but why import a menopausal sex slave if you want kids?

Fonoplats also posted something seemingly offended by something Donald Trump said about her.

GG told Donald she was 37 or something...apparently he found out later she lied and was 42ish.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson GG told Donald she was 37 or something…apparently he found out later she lied and was 42ish.

Yeah lol I edited that to 40-45ish back then. But the one with dark hair?

So Donald Trump and fonoplats were both with GG?
    I've seen old posts from Beige Warlock going back through old posts. Him being Pete Green makes it make sense that people still talk about Beige Warlock posts so thanks.
    Bradley Black Hole
    GG (Groceries Girl) is Donald Trump's live in leach. He originally met her at a grocery store in Ukraine when the bombs were first falling and she's like 'Hey I'll throw you a little pussy if you buy me 200$ in salmon, french wine, and cookies.' and he being an eligible bachelor in a third world country with a passport out of there, she immediately fell in love and wants more salmon and not to be firebombed by the Wagner Private Military Corporation in her apartment.

Gigi is this old asian lady (smoking hot tho, I seen videos and loyal) that found Paul Wozny/Pete Green/Quick Dix Ready and was like hey guy who has a job, i have this 11 year old son you have to pay half the expenses for if we get together, and remained with him until the young man turned 18 at which point he stopped contacting convicted pedophile paul wozny, went to college, and left him.

uh who else was on your list.

BeRealBuddy is Fonaplats aka the second nicest person we have on this website, but he had a work cell phone and a computer so he made two accounts for some reason.

Beige Warlock is paul wozny.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 So Donald Trump and fonoplats were both with GG?

No fona gg and donald are no way related...other than donald visited fona recently on his US vacation. (I believe).

Fona has his own woman unrelated to anyone here, is a good guy and shouldn't be referenced with the mentioned 2 degenerates.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wanna see beige warlocks conviction photo and accompanying article? I met him in prison in wisconsin. He was a boyscout leader that molested four kids and made them dance around a campfire naked while out on a camping trip for the weekend. 10/10 fucked up.
    Bradley Black Hole
    https://www.gazettextra.com/archives/convicted-scout-leader-seeks-new-sentencing/article_9146ebaf-34c3-544c-8a34-ba93b6ea6d93.html
    Bradley Black Hole
    https://law.justia.com/cases/wisconsin/court-of-appeals/2004/6468.html

beige warlock
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you're going to set him off again
    Bradley Black Hole
    https://www.wicourts.gov/ca/opinion/DisplayDocument.html?content=html&seqNo=6468

Pete Green
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Pete whatever his name is…the beige warlock etc…

ETA: Pete Green is his current profile…the fat dude who works as an uber eats delivery man, has a sexual penchant for Jeff Hunter and is often off his meds.

Ok captain oftenoff
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Ok captain oftenoff

Get back below decks Roger the Cabin Boy, I'll be down later to fuck and beat you.
    Bradley Black Hole
    OH and to clear fonaplats of involvement, he's neither dating the old asian lady that divorced Paul Wozny nor is he with a parasitic ukrainian leach that never gives my boy pussy cuz she's allergic to cum, allergic to latex, allergic to sex (despite having sex with him before when they initially met) and any other excuse to not fuck.

Fonaplats being the nicest person on this website (his alt being the second nicest) told us naively about his first girlfriend, buying her a couch, a 14,000$ bed (or some shit it was really expensive) and fixing her house, she got tired of him, punched him a couple times and made him leave her newly furnished, remodeled house. Her name was Chelle or Chell, "chell's couch" brings up a lot of funny threads relating to him spending a ridiculous amount of money on furniture he will never see again after they broke up.

now he doesn't talk about his relationship very much since he doesn't want everyone to talk about it and lol at the (mostly) funny parts.

Also one lives in Arizona/California (wozny), one lives in England (Donald Trump) and one lives in Ohio (Fona) and they have never met in person, nor know any of the same females.

Hope that cleared everything up.
    Gigi is a totse legend
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Get back below decks Roger the Cabin Boy, I'll be down later to fuck and beat you.

I'll make you shit with the power of 100 turds, and then I'll be in charge of the boat.
Jump to Top