User Controls

Every person I get to know in college

Bradley Black Hole
    Asks me to buy them beer.

I'm so old in community college
    Bradley Black Hole
    I tell them hell yeah but I need a four pack
    Lots of 19yr old babes to bang...amirite?
    what the fuck is the drinking age, 30?

Florida btw land of the "free"dumb and home of the whooper

lol you can go to jail for calling people groomers in florida HURR DURR MUH SNOWFLAKE WORDS HURT LAWS!! and I heard you can't even run a hotdog stand without forking over thousands of dollars to the state for them to look at your cart and say "Yup that's a hotdog cart, good luck!"

yeah this guy will never be president
    Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s (R) longtime press secretary Christina Pushaw over the weekend tweeted that she believed educating children about sex leaves them vulnerable to abuse and likened opponents to the so-called Don’t Say Gay bill moving through the state legislature to pedophiles.

“The bill that liberals inaccurately call ‘Don’t Say Gay’ would be more accurately described as an Anti-Grooming Bill,” Pushaw wrote Friday on Twitter.

“If you’re against the Anti-Grooming bill, you are probably a groomer or at least you don’t denounce the grooming of 4-8 year old children,” she wrote in another tweet. “Silence is complicity. This is how it works, Democrats, and I didn’t make the rules.”

Pushaw’s comments come just before the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, which is officially titled the Parental Rights in Education bill, is set for a full floor vote in the Senate, where it is expected to pass. The legislation, which has been condemned by LGBTQ+ advocacy groups, Hollywood and the White House, would prevent primary school teachers from talking to their students about gender identity or sexual orientation.

most skizo groomer thing i've ever reead in my life he's literally a nonce
    Dem young bitches love dat Tequila Rose.

cream in alcohol is fucking nasty how do you people drink that shit

the only one I will ever buy is baileys and it's better to just make yourself but im lazy so I just buy baileys when I want an irish car bomb

Baileys is what grandmas drink small fry.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lots of 19yr old babes to bang…amirite?

ya most of them have an old man fetish where they try to fuck balding old guys, it's awesome, I just be having the pussy thrown at me left and right, I feel like i'm drowning in of adult age teen pussy in college guys it's great, I have to lie to women and tell them i'm married or gay and stuff all the time, they follow me around just hoping to get some old white dick from a guy who has to still walk to college despite being 30.

Pretty much every gay dude will try me out because I'm tall and slender and wear nice clothing and find out I have a big weiner.

Women seem to want (at my age) like some documented success they can say "Yeah he's...." or possession of nice things

Nigga me? I aint got shit to offer except a slightly larger than average weiner and domestic violence, also when i shave my head and face to not look old I look like mr clean except thinner and with scars everywhere.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley ya most of them have an old man fetish where they try to fuck balding old guys, it's awesome, I just be having the pussy thrown at me left and right, I feel like i'm drowning in of adult age teen pussy in college guys it's great, I have to lie to women and tell them i'm married or gay and stuff all the time, they follow me around just hoping to get some old white dick from a guy who has to still walk to college despite being 30.

Pretty much every gay dude will try me out because I'm tall and slender and wear nice clothing and find out I have a big weiner.

Women seem to want (at my age) like some documented success they can say "Yeah he's…." or possession of nice things

Nigga me? I aint got shit to offer except a slightly larger than average weiner and domestic violence, also when i shave my head and face to not look old I look like mr clean except thinner and with scars everywhere.

I'll fap to this scenario later. thanks.
    Bradley Black Hole
    people think i'm like 35 and either been in the military (GI Bill is free college when you finish serving for life) and just started college or I just got out of prison, like I've asked for some of my under 22 year old college friends opinions of how I come off and it's pretty much universally one of those two things as their first impression.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'll fap to this scenario later. thanks.

Wariat shorted out his iPad drooling over this thread.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I tell everybody I already got a job its called stayin alive.

That's from an early 2005 ish jay z rap song, so they all think i'm super cool when i say shit like I came up with.

Bro I told my friend Muhammed, 20 from Pakistan "I don't give a fuck Only God can Judge Me." and he looked at me like I was this profound wizard or some shit and said that's really deep. LOL
    It's time to hold a "Study party" and buy 4 bottles of Tequila Rose
    Bradley Black Hole
    Fall Semester I did have sex with a tranny and kinda fell in romantic relationship with for three weeks, my boy let me use his whip to take him on a date (a tesla that drives itself) twice for 20$ each time in electricity (I almost said gas money lol) and he showed me how to use it so I didn't come off as a knob in a rental, he looked the car up and down and i know was trying to see if it had rental car stickers or some shit on it, and when i did it a second time it was good,

no we can't go to my house right now my roommates are obnoxious (13 men in one four bedroom house) and somehow she found out I was in a sober living pretty much group home lol haha and stopped talking to me. I say her with some other white dude at the grocery store and he looked rich and old and I was like yeah that makes sense.
    Bradley Black Hole
    When my tranny date asked me if I owned the Tesla I laughed and said No nothing is in my name. Which made me seem very mysterious because I don't work either and can type faster than most people can talk (because of this community mostly) I also can talk to someone while I type and maintain eye contact with them and not really fuck up the typing.

Makes me seem like a hacker or bitchoin trader or some shit i think.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Really it's just social security and knowing a friend I named Joey Tesla whose family has millions of dollars and sent him to America for him to find heroin and go into a sober living house after rehab but still have 3 teslas.
    Bradley Black Hole
    He was like "You don't know how to drive a nice car and lack a driver's license."

i'm like bro it's a bajillion dollar car no ones gonna pull over and drives itself.

he said yea ok.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's time to hold a "Study party" and buy 4 bottles of Tequila Rose

Not really interested in short term sexual relationships with very young adults in community college. Kinda want someone all fucked up emotionally and burned out from life experiences so I can actually relate to them before and after I fuck them in as many ways I can think of.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Some of the carribean refugees from like Dominican Republic, Cuba, the Island countries and former colony countries. The exception being Haitians who I DO NOT feel any interest in being nearer to than I have to.

When people say bahamas I think of money and tourists and rich people and happiness on white sandy beaches, my friend from there says "Okay you ever seen people with metal roofs who all use one well for water?" i said yea

HE said that's my memory of the bahamas and when we'd go to the supermarket we'd go to one with a dirt floor and see a new skyscraper hotel being built a half mile away surrounded with a permanent concrete wall.

i' like damn. I'd fuck with some 20 year old who escaped that shithole and now has an apartment in downtown miami while he pursues college education.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Those people I relate to.
Jump to Top