User Controls

I can't believe people cum three times a day

Do you b thinkin damn Im horny again or just check the cock with a fixed schedule?

I cum on an orange or banana or just a lil to whiten my coffee and make it creamier that works too throughout the day.

Then i masturbate furiously for like an hour and ejaculate ONE BIG LOAD just 1 and done than you ma'am badda boom bada bing

Das it folks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When you get older once a month is fine.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    i mean ive came more than that with the right hoe in one day but its exhausting and gets old/tiring after doing it so many times a day

and masturbation is usually left to once a day max unless something is weird idk, but i really only wack it like maybe 10 times a month idk
    i'm was supposed to masturbate a few days ago but I ate candy and played video games instead and then went to sleep

maybe i'll get around to it today, it can be fleeting
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Ask warioat
    he cums at least that behind trees n bar bathrooms
    Bradley Black Hole
    I jack off once a day at most, sometimes 5 times a week. I asked 3 old men their opinion on the situation and all of them said the same thing, "Damn you're only 30? That's when it starts happening, at least in me."

i'm like fuck man this shit sucks.
    Originally posted by cigreting Ask warioat
    he cums at least that behind trees n bar bathrooms

Are you saying I can find a treeman sap sample in a bush somewhere in lodz?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley I jack off once a day at most, sometimes 5 times a week. I asked 3 old men their opinion on the situation and all of them said the same thing, "Damn you're only 30? That's when it starts happening, at least in me."

i'm like fuck man this shit sucks.

wats it
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson When you get older once a month is fine.

😢
Jump to Top