User Controls

I got 40 likes on a youtube comment

Instigator Space Nigga
    ....and its only 1:15PM

guys this could be the best day of my life....
    noice

youtube comments used to be lit. I actually met two girls that way???? I've had comments with thousands of likes and then I edit them and put in my contact info and say any ladies hit me up lmrao
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood noice

youtube comments used to be lit. I actually met two girls that way???? I've had comments with thousands of likes and then I edit them and put in my contact info and say any ladies hit me up lmrao

I've got a tiktok comment (about a guy farting in an elevator) that currently has 25k likes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    it[s weird I never uploaded once ever on my old youtube account but I somehow have 48 subscribers which is more than I have on my current channel that ive been uploading to for years

oldje youtube was more vibez
    i wish i could see what my top comments were

LOL IS THAT A LINK TO MY PROFILE FROM THE LAST FORUM jesus christ
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

I've got a tiktok comment (about a guy farting in an elevator) that currently has 25k likes.

arent you too old to keep tracks of metrics like this
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny arent you too old to keep tracks of metrics like this

No not at all, in fact the older you are the more likely you are to HOARD worthless information.

(Plus you get notification everyday about it so it's hard not to know)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No not at all, in fact the older you are the more likely you are to HOARD worthless information.

(Plus you get notification everyday about it so it's hard not to know)

ja, like the value of your used car in the used car market.
    my youtube says I have 600 gorillion notificatyions every day and it's rarely comment replies, I scream into the void and see the replies sometimes but their new system sucks the old youtube was wauy better for comments, they change it so frequently that I don't know when it started being bad, I just know it hasnt been good in yojerpiotjeoprjerkopere3rterkop

dffgctb
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Tiktok doesn't shadowban and hide comments like YouTube. 40 likes on YouTube these days is quite impressive. 25k on Tiktok is too ijs.

I had a reddit post with like 6k upvotes that was actually political.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ja, like the value of your used car in the used car market.

Exactly...except the tiktok notifications are instant as soon as you "log" in..the car value is only updated once a month and you have to actively seek it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Exactly…except the tiktok notifications are instant as soon as you "log" in..the car value is only updated once a month and you have to actively seek it.

so you admit you actively sough after the value of your used car ?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so you admit you actively sough after the value of your used car ?

eh?

No, I generally always drive my cars into the ground and end up giving them away when I get a new one.
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by Instigator ….and its only 1:15PM

guys this could be the best day of my life….

Good job OP. I'm sure papa is proud
Jump to Top