User Controls

The plight of tech and tendies

What can I say?. I've had a good life, not perfect but not the worst either. The one skill I've gained over the years is the ability to wait patiently for something better.

My life was pretty good a few years ago, I had a girlfriend, friends, I was pretty close with most of my family, I had a good job and everyone in my town liked me. I couldn't walk down the street without someone smiling and waving in my direction.

How did it all go wrong so fast?. Well, I was drinking a lot at the time, smoking weed and dabbling in bundy and DPH abuse, but I never had a longing for hard drugs, lots of cocaine and oxy was around, even fentanyl but I thought the people that used these drugs were the lowest of the low, I didnt want these people in my life at all.

I went to work every day, my boss liked me and he knew my grandpa for 20 years. Life was set, I was supposed to get my drivers license, take the company truck and become manager for a store that sells hydroponic grow supply.

How did it slip from my hands?, well the truth is it didn't. My undoing was entirely my own creation.

It all started when I was plucking along doing my work, I liked to get chicken tenders and a burger with fries. It was the high of my day. My boss sits me down one day and says "scrawny, you shouldn't eat this every day its a waste of money, just get a loaf of bread and sandwich meat leave it at work and eat sandwiches"

He sat there for my whole lunch break telling me how to save money and live my life better. I realized then I fucking hated the man, he was an "Elder" at his local church and he interuppted my TENDIES. Fuck did I ever hate him.

So thats what I did for the next two years. I ate sandwiches to avoid hearing his bitching.

And as the days went by I realized I was working towards a life I never wanted. I hated all these people and my girlfriend, so much, but I was trapped in retard town.

So I got back into silk road and bitcoin and joined a Facebook page called "legalize crystal meth" run by a guy named Arek Macdonald who is a genius chemist that got me into the idea of trying heroin.

Then I started doing benzos (*SCENE MISSING**)

Then I tried meth and I realized THIS IS THE ULTIMATE. Tried to join the zoklet community only to find you bastards milling around the fern instead. I quit my job and devoted my life to tech and TENDIES.

Tried to buy some street tech last night but was too chicken to go through with it, the guy was also reallllly sketchy. So tonight I'm gonna look on Craigslist for some tech. I'm a darknet meth man through and through.. Or make it myself. I'm not very savvy when it comes to street drugs, too much of a shut in I guess.

The daily struggle for tech and TENDIES is real. I am a patient man though, vacation time already put in for my birthday so no matter what I WILL GET TECH VERY SOON.. I ...just....want it now!... RIGHT NOW! fuck sketchy people man I just want to get my drugs from a fried chicken establishment like breaking bad.

This is the plight of tech and TENDIES.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-CWq6jVeo
Jump to Top