User Controls

Understanding the Foot Fetish

Bradley Black Hole
    I've never understood it. I've heard of people exclusively masturbating to videos/sites involving feet and pretty much only feet. Ranging from like someone putting lotion on their feet, to smashing food with their feet and the most extreme killing/stepping on men's testicles and baby animals.

Why?

The feet are like the belly button, why is that attractive?

Please discuss so I can better understand.

Users I think who suck toes:
    Ghost
    Haxxor
    Pete Green/Paul Wozny (only little boy toes)
    Cowboy2013 has a thing for feet I feel like
    Wariat would to with any teen

That's it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley Users I think who suck toes:
    Ghost
    Haxxor

notice how it's only men you think about sucking toes

looks like classic foot person syndrome folkx
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I love this website.
    I'm not a feet fan either and don't see the point.

ETA: Though I quite like some under table footsy at formal gatherings.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    It's like a dirty and forbidden/taboo part of the body I guess, something along those lines of thought. Feet get dirty and stink and are "unladylike", etc.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster It's like a dirty and forbidden/taboo part of the body I guess, something along those lines of thought. Feet get dirty and stink and are "unladylike", etc.

God damn, if a woman's feet stink I don't want anything to do with her, those things better be kept washed, lotioned up and smaller than a size 7...or it's a dude.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Rape Monster It's like a dirty and forbidden/taboo part of the body I guess, something along those lines of thought. Feet get dirty and stink and are "unladylike", etc.

Yeah but like... dirty/gross feet is a subset of the overall foot fetish community which definitely exists. If it was all due to that, they wouldn't be an identifiable minority within that already weird minority, y'know? I don't really subscribe to the "weird imprinting on babies when they're crawling around their mother's feet" explanation, but then I haven't really heard a theory yet which does make sense.
    Then there's the shoe dangling freaks...

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I've never understood it. I've heard of people exclusively masturbating to videos/sites involving feet and pretty much only feet. Ranging from like someone putting lotion on their feet, to smashing food with their feet and the most extreme killing/stepping on men's testicles and baby animals.

Why?

The feet are like the belly button, why is that attractive?

Please discuss so I can better understand.

Users I think who suck toes:
    Ghost
    Haxxor

That's it.

I think I talked about how I will troll women saying I'm into pee but then actually get turned on talking about it.

Feet would kind of be like that. But no, not something I normally think about.
    I think I have sucked toes during intercourse but if I did they would have had to be clean. That includes walking around.
    i think a lot of my fetishes are a lot harder to understand than feet. Feet are beneath me . I got much more to deal with like girls with three legs I could care less about their feet yeah gimme a footjob stick your toes in my dickhole i don't care

clerarly my problems go much deeper than just feet but yeah the people that have that as exclusively THE fetish and shoes and stuff like nigga what are you doing they ONLY care about the feet

like the

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Then there's the shoe dangling freaks…

holy shit I had that exact same armoire
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I think I have sucked toes during intercourse but if I did they would have had to be clean. That includes walking around.

i have licked a non clean foot
    ive licked a lot worse
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    new theory: high heels make asses look better and this is just an artifact of some bizarre subconscious connection between nice looking asses and feet brought about by the existence of high heels. if heels disappeared, so too would foot fetishism. this is implausible for the reason that they're still into feet which are not wearing heels - feet in shoes is an identifiable subset of foot fetishism in general too, just like dirty/gross feet.

but fuck it, idk man.
    Originally posted by Meikai new theory: high heels make asses look better and this is just an artifact of some bizarre subconscious connection between nice looking asses and feet brought about by the existence of high heels. if heels disappeared, so too would foot fetishism. this is implausible for the reason that they're still into feet which are not wearing heels - feet in shoes is an identifiable subset of foot fetishism in general too, just like dirty/gross feet.

but fuck it, idk man.

post feet mommy
    if you want to understand feet

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I've never understood it either. What I want to know is do those people with the serious foot fetish still like pussy or would they just beat off and fondle her feet?
    niggas that are real feet people are FEET ONLY like it's almost comedic

Quagmire from family guy is a good example. I have seen people like that online a lot, A LOT where they just take it to another level
    always asking girls to post their feet I WANT TO SEE HER ASSS OR TITS OR EVEN A ARMPUT GOD DAMN NOT THE FEET, FEET LAST
    Tits could make sense because they have to do with feeding babies. Ass could make sense because it's another hole and it's associated with the female body.

I never understood tit fucking but I don't see how that's much weirder or pointless than a girl jerking you off with her feet.
    when your with the gal pals and a "hot guy" walks by and they all go "Oh my god did you see his ass EEEEEEE" and sometimes there is the one gay dude there that's like OH MY GOSH I KNOW RIGHT

and i'm just like tf is ya'lls problem THATS A MAN
Jump to Top