User Controls

So… Are you guys just farming thanks?

kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    Because none of this shit makes sense
    kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    Fuck this shit
    I farm a lot for sulfur to make C4 and rockets..I had like 100 of each the other day as well as 800 explosives and 50k unrefined sulfur but then Banana offlined me like the lame twat he is and took it all so I rage quit till the next server wipe.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I farm a lot for sulfur to make C4 and rockets..I had like 100 of each the other day as well as 800 explosives and 50k unrefined sulfur but then Banana offlined me like the lame twat he is and took it all so I rage quit till the next server wipe.

That's very childish, I play Minecraft like an adult
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    no, your posts are just fucking garbage literally the cancer killing totse
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 That's very childish, I play Minecraft like an adult

SMH at these women.

Bradley Black Hole
    I am about to hit 3k thanks which will validate the attention I get from you immediately and forever.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Un don't b havin to thank me at all the gift comes in giving not receiving

Unless you have more thanked posts then thanks received. Post count is irrelevant
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    My thanks given to thanks received ratio is way off. Nobody likes me just like in real life. 😢

Good, that's less people to bother me I guess.
    REVENGE thanks are the best.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk My thanks given to thanks received ratio is way off. Nobody likes me just like in real life. 😢

Good, that's less people to bother me I guess.

You are a good user but your posts could be a little more articulated. Much like the kid who compliments everyone, he mostly enjoys responding rather than being the center of a thanked post.

You're a a great user and you're interesting ish but I feel like you respond and reply to things then create a manifested derailed thread conversation
    Fucking bradders is on the methylated spirits again.
    ITT : bottom of the barrel posters and their pathetic egos
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ITT : bottom of the barrel posters and their pathetic egos

Thanked for the irony.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Thanked for the irony.

Unfortunately, considering the audience - one who is highly pretentious while simultaneously brainlessly vain - continually posting nonsense that is fundamentally meaningless, shallow and as such - in this vein- with drugs flowing - and past that vane with brain cells blown, he is 100% likely to have completely missed the point again.

But bless your soul for attempting to help him understand.

and LOL
    i'm faRMING onionas
    Originally posted by Haxxor Unfortunately, considering the audience

and LOL

Originally posted by Haxxor Considering the audience the replies are expected.

considering the audiencwe lets see how far this once goes back

ahh the search must be fucked i know ive seen it more than twice fucjk you you get away this time *vanishes into darkness*
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley You are a good user but your posts could be a little more articulated. Much like the kid who compliments everyone, he mostly enjoys responding rather than being the center of a thanked post.

You're a a great user and you're interesting ish but I feel like you respond and reply to things then create a manifested derailed thread conversation

Well thank you, it's definitely not my intention to derail threads. I usually do reply pretty quickly without putting much thought in. I need to maybe work on that.
    LETS TALK ABOUT KAFKA GUYS
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i mean yeah idk what else i'd be doing. intentionally *not* posting things that the community enjoys enough to click a button? wat? why? like whether it's just offering someone an opportunity to have a bit of a giggle, or posting genuinely informative technical information that people will benefit materially from reading... why are you not farming thanks?
Jump to Top