User Controls

All the anti-Covid weirdos

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    So I'm in the doctors office and this guy walks in and they give you this covid questionnaire which you just have to check "no" like five times and initial it or wait outside.

And the guy is like "my covid questionnaire hmmph" and I'm thinking here comes the cringe. 🙄 I try to imagine how these people see themselves in their mind. Like they watch Tucker Carlson or Alex Jones or whatever tf these people get news commentary from and see themselves as heroes for giving front desk workers and minimum wage Walmart employees shit about anything having to do with covid. Like they're these rebellious heroes in a world of sheep.

I like everybody wearing masks because of all the fucking cameras. I guess after covid you can at least wear a medical mask without sticking out or looking like you're about to commit a crime but when everybody wore them in public you could get away with a lot more and not look suspicious at all.

I hope that covid comes back with a vengeance and really starts killing people this time around. I may have had covid but the only people I know who got it were old people who had been vaccinated 6 times.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And it's funny Walmart of all places. There's no telling what all kinds of databases and surveillance software these voyeuristic freaks have built up over the years. And you're going there to give these capitalist billionaire vampires your money. But you feel good for giving workers a hard time.

But it's any supermarket, fast food chain etc. I feel bad for the employees that had/will have to deal with these idiots.
    the what
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood the what

alex jones and pals have been saying there's going to be a resurgence in the next few months, more lockdowns etc.

they've been posting government procurement documents to prove it too
    Where have all the covid weirdos gone...can anybody tell me...
    Originally posted by aldra alex jones and pals have been saying there's going to be a resurgence in the next few months, more lockdowns etc.

I have been hearing the same they are ramping it up, rampaging it up. MUH NUMBERS

Lol the european parliment is actually pretty pissed over everything that went down, pretty funny. Americans are just like UH HUH UH HUH YUP SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. Eurofags: WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS HORSE SHIT FUCKING COMMUNSIT FASCITS NOT AGAIN *protest*
    EVERYONE GET YOUR #BOOSTER
    Originally posted by aldra alex jones and pals have been saying there's going to be a resurgence in the next few months, more lockdowns etc.

Lavrov or Putin or one of those Russian guys has been saying they would too but it's disappointing that the US is behind it and not something made by North Korea or Iran or something.

thats like knowing your gonna get raped in advance but are unable to do anything and still ended up getting raped as anticipated.

which is worse.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Kill yourself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I like wearing masks and keeping my assistance extra masky
    Originally posted by Bradley I like wearing masks and keeping my assistance extra masky

Gimp masks?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Not sure what that is but normally Halloween masks or COVID sometimes I wear a burka too but only at the mosque
    Bradley Black Hole
    I googled gimp mask and no not that lol
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley I googled gimp mask and no not that lol

Don't pretend you didn't know haha
    pimp mask
Jump to Top