User Controls

File download

I've clicked on two threads this morning and got a download popup for the following file

qR0S6HZp.htm

THOUGHTS??
    read it as text file to find out.
    from which thread
    2 random ones...I didn't note which they were I just canceled it out...first time I though I'd clicked on something accidentally but then it happened again opening another random thread...when I went back to the same thread it didn't happen again.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    That doesn't look like a nis file name.
    probably some icon or avatar
    Hasn't happened again so far.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    It’s the apocalypse 😫
    lol me too

MOMMYbig white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ big white pimps πŸ€πŸ»β€β„οΈ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    firefox?
    Yes
    just download the thing next time and then decode what it is;
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny just download the thing next time and then decode what it is;

Yeah ok
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    mime type got messed up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes

i think its a firefox thing
    Just got it again ironically click on the "This site has been compromised" thread...different file name.

yeah ive been getting those for a long time

but not just on this site i think it's just a retard with firefox, but I have no idea
    I see.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's usually because the connection's being interrupted when the site sends the mime type so the browser doesn't know what to do with the page when it receives it and just treats it as unknown data to be saved

could be anything causing it from an intermittent connection to an antivirus fiddling with the data
    Originally posted by aldra it's usually because the connection's being interrupted when the site sends the mime type so the browser doesn't know what to do with the page when it receives it and just treats it as unknown data to be saved

could be anything causing it from an intermittent connection to an antivirus fiddling with the data

ALWAYS ONLINE CONNECTION FAILED TRYING TO DOWNLOAD 70,000 PACKETS

PULL MY ECHOMAIL
    PUSH IT PULL IT

how about they just STORE AND FORWARD AND FUCK OFF
Jump to Top