User Controls

bradly b? pressed off the forum, wozny? pressed off the forum, kafka? pressed off the forum. kaxxor? pressed off the forum

who nexct

Originally posted by Kafka I'm blackmailing him so he doesn't return as punishment for leaving me and because it's one way to get revenge on this community.

Originally posted by Haxxor Translation:

Originally posted by Pete Green Before I leave this site for Good will all of you pitch in and buy me this?

That's it. I'm Outta Here.

Originally posted by Bradley First day of college I leave for five hours and come back and it's in pieces.

I don't post from my phone often cuz I don't like using it for forums.

Last year I just stole someone else's laptop.

So I'll be back later.
    the 4 horsemen of child fucking DEFEATED

You claimed to have chased Kafka off the forums but the ass boil is still here...YOU FAILED.
    PRESSED ON THE FORUM
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You claimed to have chased Kafka off the forums but the ass boil is still here…YOU FAILED.

Failure is a way of life for Scron
    PRESSED ON THE FORUM

PRESSED OFF THE FORUM

TOUCH ME DONT TOUCH ME

I want to feel your body, your heartbeat next to mine.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I want to feel your body, your heartbeat next to mine.

pressed off the forum
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fox? Pressed off the forum. Haxxor? pressed off the forum. Totse2k? pressed
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    get pressed upon
    Ghost Black Hole
    The salt? Screw pressed off the water
    Oil? pressed from sunflower, soybean, canola, and sesame.
    Juice? press a fruit
    Wine from grapes? just press it
    Water from sludge? you better believe we PRESS it
    Pulp from vegetables, Latex from rubber, Fiber from plant materials:
    🥏🔩📰🗜️📢🗜🔩📰🗜️📢🗜
    STOP THE PRESSES!!!

we have 7 bottles of pressed juice here
    🥏🥏🥏🥏🥏🥏🥏

nd a special thanks to chatGPT for helping me with this shit posting thread
    🍔🤑 WARNING: THIS POST WAS PRESSED USING THE LATEST AI TECHNOLOGY, PROCEED WITH CARE ⚠️🤖
    Milk from nuts: In the production of alternative milk products, screw presses can be used to extract liquid from nuts like almonds or cashews.

Cider from apples: In addition to juice extraction, screw presses can be used in cider production to extract liquid from crushed apples.

Clarification of liquids: Screw presses can be employed to separate liquids from solid particles, aiding in the clarification of various liquids.

Dewatering of slurry: Screw presses are used in various industries to remove water from slurry or liquid-solid mixtures.

Biogas from organic waste: In anaerobic digestion processes, screw presses can be used to extract liquid from organic waste, separating the solid and liquid fractions.

It's important to note that the specific applications of screw presses can vary widely depending on the design and capabilities of the press. The examples provided cover a range of industries and materials that can be processed using screw presses.
    Ghost Black Hole
    wtf these look different on everything

🥏🥏🥏🥏🥏🥏🥏

IT LOOKS LIKE FLASKS FILLED WITH OJ

I have been scammed
Jump to Top