User Controls

my kike pharmacy didnt have my meds available again

Instigator Space Nigga
    this is the 4th week in a row, im on weekly prescriptions at the moment but the fuckers didnt have it and it looks asif im going to have to go without my quietiapine tonight.

this is what happens when you employ the third world to come and work in your health services

fuck the NHS, fuck nurses, fuck paki doctors, fuck smug pharmacy clerks who dont know what theyre doing.

luckily ive got a spare mirtazpine so i can probably have a wank and just take 30mg and that should knock me out.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    What do these meds do?
    This is why you should instead learn to make your own drugs or invest into the shadow economy where a local or economically aligned producer willing to ship to you that either has those on hand or can make them for you cheaper

Relying on the scameconomy this is the service you get. I'm sorry the market failed you, it doesn't have to be this way
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 What do these meds do?

not alot, just keep me on a level and knock me out at night to get some sleep.

to be honest, im more pissed that its messed my plans tomorrow... all they have to do is press a button on the computer and it should reissue my meds

some of the meds i dont even need it just keeps the welfare money coming in, i probably need an assesment for ADHD though.

--

I already self medicate but Im always wary of slipping into dependance and addiction
Jump to Top