User Controls

So I met her again

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    shes been giving me the silent treatment for months the 16 yerarold redhead chick with the hairy ass. and ythe other day all of a sudden she wanted to meet and we did here are some of her pics we have some together as well:

And it was odd because she claimed she feels nothing to me because of my age and doesnt want to fuck me but will think about it or some shit. she climed she likes sex or to fuck and has been with. different partners and is only 16 but none above 19 or 21 (forgot which but i asked the oldest shes been with). she also sort of wanted to see my dick as she said piss looking toward me half ujokingly when i needed to go after getting us booze and i later told her come here and shwoed her my dick. she also grabbed it and left. we kissed a bit or she let me kiss her finally and left.

however get a load of this. today was an amazing day and this was one day after being with her at the park. i decided to go to this creek lake type of place and she happened to also randonly be there with her friend. and get a load of this guys. she happened to be sitting literally near me. it was all chance or random lol.

oh and i forgot to tell you guys that in the morning today beore i went there she wrote to me she will never come over to me now or never and was rude to me basically saying she wont ever fuck me. wouldnt explain why. anyway then later all of a sudden she randomly appears in the water and at first i didnt know if it was her or couldnt believe it and imagined that it was a similar looking girl but it was her as she waved to me later but ignored me the whole rest of the day focusing on her friend.

star trek whad do yu make of all this? is she playing me or only using me to buy cigarettes and booze?
    shes so annoying and childish sometimes.
    like she says what the fuck with this annoying voice trying to say an english phrase like its cool or hip or some shit.
Jump to Top