User Controls

Building a garage semiconductor factory

it ain't gonna get built any faster folx

money /time sink or potential future game changer ?
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Bradley Black Hole
    bro u can't even get to the benfits office before noon, unless you're playing mindcraft again on a family server for kids ur probably not doing shit
    Fuck the benefits office, only retards and faggots go there
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    it's the slang term for whatever government office u leach off of. I bet u sell plasma,

i never sold plasma cuz i don't wanna get turned into an expensive tv.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No I don't do any of that actually, I am not a part of your gay kike economy you SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM i'm underground outside the system and am in economic awarfarre with society hence the thread DUMBASS FAGGOT LOSER
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse2118 No I don't do any of that actually, I am not a part of your gay kike economy you SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM i'm underground outside the system and am in economic awarfarre with society hence the thread DUMBASS FAGGOT LOSER

You are the ultimate slave to the system relying on handouts to survive.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol @ at the two govt-teet sucklers fighting
    a loop of wire is a semi conductor.

half of it is copper core that conducts, another half of it is pvc that doesnt conduct.
    Originally posted by Kawkasian You are the ultimate slave to the system relying on handouts to survive.

keep repeating that in your head it might become true
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol @ at the two govt-teet sucklers fighting

kill yourself you fucking drug addict loser faggot
    Originally posted by totse2118 keep repeating that in your head it might become true

Oh there's absolutely no doubt it's true.
    Originally posted by totse2118 keep repeating that in your head it might become true
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Oh there's absolutely no doubt it's true.
    the only thing true is your obsession with my life
    Obsession

Ridiculing losers is more of an entertainment than obsession...obsession is being on NIS 24/7 instead of looking for gainful employment.
    that's quite the fantasy that exists in your head. I call it the DH cope. Symptoms include saying stuff like "I ONLY COME HERE TO LAUGH AT RETARDS" and obsession over others posting habits even though they spend more time on here "laughing at retards" yeah okay that makes sense

also denial of reality to support their fragile world view and ego. This is a discussion forum sir not your mental health stress ball, seek therapy or suicide.
    Originally posted by totse2118 that's quite the fantasy that exists in your head. I call it the DH cope. Symptoms include saying stuff like "I ONLY COME HERE TO LAUGH AT RETARDS" and obsession over others posting habits even though they spend more time on here "laughing at retards" yeah okay that makes sense

also denial of reality to support their fragile world view and ego. This is a discussion forum sir not your mental health stress ball, seek therapy or suicide.

Minecraft, begging and leaching off others to survive, zero contributions to society.

Folks, I present do you "The millenial"
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Minecraft, begging and leaching off others to survive, zero contributions to society.

Folks, I present do you "The millenial"

I present to you the retard. Fuck society and retards like you. I pay my bills, I get by and live off nothing.

You're clearly jealous of my low cost lifestyle and trying to justify your slavery to the system while I don't need to work every day to survive and I only do so when I want money for something like a drone or a garage semi conductor factory.

That's the difference is you're a slave and i'm not and this clearly bothers you very much to continue off topic posting this same thing in all my threads for years despite me spending months going to work every day so I could afford to crypto gamble and drink and do meth

keep living in your fantasy world ya fucking retard and all your retard DH simps too should all suicide and shut the fuck up nobody cares about your opinions

Originally posted by Kawkasian instead of looking for gainful employment.

Why should I? If I can make enough money to afford food and pay rent why do I need to do anything else? What obligation do I have to anyone but myself? I do what the fuck I want and when I want something I work until I can afford it. Pretty easy and simple.

Keep living in your fantasy cope world. I had to fight crack heads the past 2 days in a row you don't know my struggles, nobody does. Once again you care so much about the details of my life yet nobody cares about yours.

Pathetic, Keep it on topic faggots
    newest idea: machineless rifling by etching or lithography
Jump to Top