User Controls

I STAND FOR EVERY NIGGA HERE COME BE BOTHERSOME BLACK

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    act right fuck kkk in usa, the ccp spreadin cp and bath salts on the asphalt of ya city STREETS
    BECOME BOTHERSOME, AND KNOCK DOWN THE ELITES

not a single mothafucker here is contributing any $$$ to the show????
    *does a one finger salute*
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood *does a one finger salute*

Role playing faggotman
    Originally posted by BummyMofo not a single mothafucker here is contributing any $$$ to the show????

I always tip.
    Post nude selfies
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I always tip.

As do I why is this so commonly believed that niggas don't tip??

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Post nude selfies

Thats some queer faggotman kkk talk right there
    i thought u was food by mb

best i can do is about .99 cent worth of ass

You forgot squirrel's ass
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You forgot squirrel's ass

I was too busy looking at her pussssaaaahyy oooooo I I I I o
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    lol as if they need prompting to be bothersome

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    why dont you be a real nigga and be stealin from walmarts n sheit instead of asking for donashun.
    Originally posted by Meikai lol as if they need prompting to be bothersome

Here here. Bothersome for life cuz

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why dont you be a real nigga and be stealin from walmarts n sheit instead of asking for donashun.

Is that the new stereotype? Honesty have not heard that one before but I give you credit for originality Chinko Cheez
    altruism is not a virtue, theft is more honorable
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood altruism is not a virtue, theft is more honorable

thievery gives you fear respect so that is one method but im not mentioning that rn

I'm talking about

BOTHERSOME MOTHAFUCKING BLACKS YALLL

AND the OG Bothersome Black (from around the corner) says "Hey I'm the reincarnated Billy Mays! Time to do some cocaine and fuck some whores!!!"
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Is that the new stereotype? Honesty have not heard that one before but I give you credit for originality Chinko Cheez

No, niggers stealing from walmart is nothing new.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, niggers stealing from walmart is nothing new.

Smh the hatred
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, niggers stealing from walmart is nothing new.

That's where stealing was invented according to urban legend.
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs That's where stealing was invented according to urban legend.

Possible
    Expecting money for doing absolutely nothing is how i know you are in fact, black.
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Expecting money for doing absolutely nothing is how i know you are in fact, black.

Did I not just write out Bothersome Blacks by my own goddam self?

This is a sitcom we need FUNDING to work I know that's a foreign concept for white people who just do random shit for free and get buttfucked for it
Jump to Top