User Controls

OH NO.. A DRUNK TEXTING TEXT THREAD

Pete Green African Astronaut
    Whatever you do. Don't come into this thread and start drunk texting secrets of things you shouldn't have dud
    you are an alcoholic lets talk about attending AA. Have you read bills story?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you are an alcoholic lets talk about attending AA. Have you read bills story?

I heard he liked to take Crouton.
    Bills other story where he spent all his sober time being a huge faggot, a sober one, bill never married FOLX just like jigaboo johnson don't trust these "dry" heads
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I got sober falling off a bridge.
    Sure I went to a 12 step rehab but I don;t recall getting past step 3 or 4.
    Out of all those guys from rehab with me a whole lot of them are dead.
    Mostly the ones who stuck with the program.
    I have fallen off a dozen bridges, wrecked a few cars going down, not always mine either. I Have hit rock bottom more than once, broke my arm on rock bottom and my other arm on the safety net this MAGIC MYTHICAL safety net thats supposed to exist

i dunno I will still knock back a brew, or two, or 22. One is too many and 100 isn't enough I guess. I;'m trying to be cool now that i'm oldje and do less drugs but I will still toot a crack pipe or do a line of fentanyl every now and again MODERATION PEOPLE!!!

the only thing I do daily now is coffee and weed and even that fucks me up, oh and the nicotine. I think thats better than people that need a bunch of SSRis depressants or whatever like I don't take none of that shit I just raw dog life, drugs are just tools like anything else worst case ontario you can use that oldje bottle of moonshine you will never finish as paint thinner or whatever

I haven't drank all year but I did do about a half ounce of tweak (meth) since january
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Posting in a failed fishing trip
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Posting in a failed fishing trip

riding free in your mind transit.
    Chapter 1
    BILL’S STORY

Amidst the fervor of war, Plattsburgh's young officers arrived in our New England town, earning us a warm welcome. Immersed in applause and heroism, I felt I was part of life at last, all while being drawn into the world of alcohol. The strong warnings about drink faded, replaced by a sense of invincibility. Our journey took us to the battlegrounds "Over There," and it was loneliness that led me back to alcohol's embrace.

Landing in England, I visited Winchester Cathedral and experienced a moment of introspection. However, I continued to disregard ominous signs and succumbed to the lure of alcohol. Returning home as a veteran, I thought myself a leader and attempted to prove my significance through work and investments. Wall Street's allure gripped me, blending business and alcohol into my life. I excelled in one but spiraled into addiction through the other.

My rise and fall within the stock market coincided with the wild days of the late twenties. Alcoholism deepened its grip as I embraced the high life. But alcohol soon began to control me, driving me to isolation and inflicting pain upon my family. Golf and alcohol became intertwined, and my downward spiral continued, bringing financial ruin.

Crushed by the stock market crash, I struggled to regain stability. Desperation led me to the brink of alcohol-induced madness. It was at this rock bottom that I had an awakening. A friend, who had once faced alcoholic insanity, shared a message of hope. He had experienced a transformation, a "spiritual experience," that led him to sobriety.

Curiously, he mentioned that he had found a personal conception of God that worked for him, which ignited a spark of interest within me. That friend's life was undeniable proof that a Power greater than himself had saved him. Could it work for me too?

In the grip of alcoholism's torment, I sought help from a hospital. There, I humbly surrendered to a Higher Power as I understood it. I admitted defeat and committed to living a new way of life. A seed of faith was planted, and I began making amends to those I had harmed.

With newfound humility, I started seeking guidance and direction from this Higher Power. Through this process, my perceptions began to change. Over time, I realized that my own ego had been the biggest obstacle, blinding me to the possibility of recovery. I experienced a spiritual awakening that allowed me to break free from the chains of alcoholism.

Embracing this transformative journey, I reached out to others in need, offering my own experience as a lifeline. Through sharing my story and supporting fellow alcoholics, I found a fellowship that provided a foundation for lasting recovery. Sobriety became my priority, and the fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous grew, offering hope to countless individuals struggling with the same affliction.

Reflecting on this incredible journey, I'm humbled by the power of faith, humility, and service. The darkness of alcoholism has given way to a life of meaning, purpose, and connection. The message of recovery continues to spread, reaching those who had once felt hopeless, just as I once did.
    tl;dr walled
    Originally posted by Pete Green tl;dr walled

i'm slam your face into a wall you nigeruan prince
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i'm slam your face into a wall you nigeruan prince

OK that made me laugh.

thanks for that at least.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Pete Green OK that made me laugh.

thanks for that at least.

The same way frog princess laughed when she went "to spend time with friends out of town" without you?
    im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER im on a mexican radio DOO DDOO N WHAT DOES HE SAY ; NIGGER
    Got damn, weirdo. You do this every fucking day. grow up. i mean troll'n for a shock once in a while is funny but you do it ALLLLLLL THEEEE FUCKIIING TIME
    Originally posted by Pete Green Got damn, weirdo. You do this every fucking day. grow up. i mean troll'n for a shock once in a while is funny but you do it ALLLLLLL THEEEE FUCKIIING TIME

noo id iiohio
    im not trying to be funny i want to actually kill miggers
    I don't text either drunk or sober.
    I drunk fax / high on meth fax, everyone loves me especially the

X-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-X

Another file downloaded from: NIRVANAnet(tm)

& the Temple of the Screaming Electron Jeff Hunter 510-935-5845
    Rat Head Ratsnatcher 510-524-3649
    Burn This Flag Zardoz 408-363-9766
    realitycheck Poindexter Fortran 415-567-7043
    Lies Unlimited Mick Freen 415-583-4102

Specializing in conversations, obscure information, high explosives,
    arcane knowledge, political extremism, diversive sexuality,
    insane speculation, and wild rumours. ALL-TEXT BBS SYSTEMS.

Full access for first-time callers. We don't want to know who you are,
    where you live, or what your phone number is. We are not Big Brother.

"Raw Data for Raw Nerves"

X-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-X
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top