User Controls

New Zelda is surprisingly good as fuck, AMA

I went in expecting disappointment and was excited because it's dope.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Do you get to fuck zelda yet?
    Panty shots at least?
    Hazza32 Houston
    removed
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Burn in hell
    69 virgins
    It looks meh to me. Watched a few YouTube videos and skipped around in the gameplay, wasn't too impressed. Doesn't make me want to go out and get a switch.. Or a Wii u
    Originally posted by Number13 Do you get to fuck zelda yet?
    Panty shots at least?

Yes, yes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Hazza32 Is it console only or will it be ported to PC at some point?

CEMU, the experimental Wii I emulator, has got it running but broken, I expect it to be marginally playable in a few months
    Originally posted by mmQ Burn in hell

I'll kill you
    Originally posted by puffy butts 69 virgins

I'll kill you
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump It looks meh to me. Watched a few YouTube videos and skipped around in the gameplay, wasn't too impressed. Doesn't make me want to go out and get a switch.. Or a Wii u

I'll drill you
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll drill you

1v1 me in smash right now faggot.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump 1v1 me in smash right now faggot.

To be 100%, I wasn't super sold by the footage either but I bought it anyway due to the rave reviews and... Bro I'm not joking, this might be one of the best games ever made. It's very simple in terms of "systems", but the way they interact make it varied, fresh and exciting.
    So thats a no to smash?.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump So thats a no to smash?.

I mean shit, sure. I haven't played 4 in a while though.
    you probably play pokemon dont you?
    Yeah, so what?. 1v1 me in Smash faggot.
    Originally posted by greenplastic you probably play pokemon dont you?

I bought Sun but I couldn't tolerate playing it. I saved after the first battle and never went back for some reason :/
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Yeah, so what?. 1v1 me in Smash faggot.

Sure thing. Do you have Smash 4?
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I bought Sun but I couldn't tolerate playing it. I saved after the first battle and never went back for some reason :/

This but it was pokemon black for me

I still play crystal, red (but mostly just to see how badly I can fuck the game up) and emerald
Jump to Top