User Controls

English nurse serial murders babies one after another hoping for attention from chad Doctor.

Donald Trump Black Hole

The relationship between the paediatric registrar and the nurse he so admired was an uncomfortable, and on one occasion ridiculous, thread that ran through the entire nine-month trial.

Prosecutor Nick Johnson KC repeatedly referred to him as Letby's 'boyfriend' and during one particularly testy exchange during her cross-examination she appeared to concede that was the case.

Mr Johnson suggested she was so infatuated with him that – in at least four of the cases - she attacked and murdered babies knowing the medic would be the one crash bleeped to come and help.

She created the 'crisis situations' because she wanted to get his attention, to work with him so they could try to save the babies together, Mr Johnson said. It also gave her something to talk to the older doctor, who is 17 years her senior, about afterwards.

The unsuspecting medic even provided a shoulder for Letby to cry on and comforted her, telling her what a good nurse she was when she feigned upset after murdering two brothers – identical triplets – on consecutive shifts, in June 2016.

Their closeness was certainly noticed by colleagues at the hospital and Letby's friends teased her about their 'flirty' relationship.

In one text message, she protested: 'I don't flirt with him! Certainly, don't fancy him ha ha just a nice guy.'

But on notes discovered at her home Letby had written his name repeatedly next to doodles of love hearts and other phrases, including: 'My best friend…LOVE…I loved you and I think you knew that…I wanted you to stand by me but you didn't.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12286225/Lucy-Letby-trial-Killer-nurse-created-crisis-situations-attention-married-registrar.html
    what is the doctors skin color, in hex.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what is the doctors skin color, in hex.

Either Indian or Nigerian.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Someone really needs to kill this dog fucker in jail though.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Either Indian or Nigerian.

a lot of F.
    she qt, xe soeerrry
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood she qt, xe soeerrry

"thanks for the drink Dr. Scronaldo. Why don't you come back to my place and I can show you what I was talking about earlier?"
    Instigator Space Nigga
    She's from Cheshire, they all think they are gods gift in that neck of the woods when all they are worthy of is a good kick in the cunt.
    She has a massive long head, no thanks.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She has a massive long head, no thanks.

intimated by brain matter ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny intimated by brain matter ?

Why complicate your life...dumb bitches are so much easier to control...and generally more fun.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why complicate your life…dumb bitches are so much easier to control…and generally more fun.

They all taste the same when you eat them
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why complicate your life…dumb bitches are so much easier to control…and generally more fun.

no, dumb bitches are on par with paid sex workers.

but cost a lot more.

REAL men want intellectual companions.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Speaking for myself and all but a woman would get more attention from me offing a handy or bj instead of baby killing.
Jump to Top