User Controls

rizla worth more than gold?

bling bling Dark Matter
    1` single silver rilza form dogy paki shot = 10p nd weights like 0.04
    Considering the complexity of the RnD and manufacturing that goes into a single rizla in an industrial scale and the various sourcing versus a traditional Gold Mining operation I would say its pretty damn close.
    Originally posted by bling bling 1` single silver rilza form dogy paki shot = 10p nd weights like 0.04

Oh, we rotated back to you for this Username? please translate into basic fucking english
    Derpadew!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the currency of de apocalyps
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Bull brand ftw
    Making rolling papers would be difficult in an Apocalypse. Mining gold is easy.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no
    cerakote African Astronaut
    we dont have rizla in america unless you order it like a hipster faggot

zigzag is the american rizla

and yes rolling papers are literally paper diamonds... id keep a pack ij my wallet if the heat from my ass cheek + water from work didnt get my jeans wet all the time and ruin a perfectly good package of rollies

smh at all the blunt plebs
    Talk about speaking english. Fucking stop talking in 1337 code you geeks.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Talk about speaking english. Fucking stop talking in 1337 code you geeks.

?????
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Oh, we rotated back to you for this Username? please translate into basic fucking english

Originally posted by Totse 2001 Talk about speaking english. Fucking stop talking in 1337 code you geeks.

u r nood
    I'm gonna try to buy a rizla tonight
    bling bling Dark Matter
    silver rilza fam
    bling bling Dark Matter
    kingsize
    I forgot, god dammit.
Jump to Top