User Controls

I fuck so much my left hip is dislocated and constantly hurting

I did get a bone graft from there a decade ago which made me have skinny hips that git rite in dere. Tried painkillers and having it walked on/a535 fucking everything. I took a couple days off and only had sex twice a day during that time but yesterday went a lil ham and now my hip is fucking painful. I've been taking oxycontin 5mg IRs and they don't really help for very long, plus they affect my breathing which is already not great. I need a full body physical, can someone please volunteer to do it? Bend over and grab your ankles, nigger nigger nigger etc.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah i feel ya I have the same problem.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    nobody cares shut the fuck up and die of hip dysplexia thank you jesus
    EMT basic here. Ready for full body physical when you are. Would be keks if you actually had something and I diagnosed you :P though you would need to undergo a "real" procedure for confirmation.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'm so hip my fuck is dislocated. In your mom's asshole.

This post brought to you by substances
    I'm so hip my fuck is dislocated. In your mom's asshole.

This post brought to you by substances

dat hipster edge dough...
    You dont actually know what "Edgy" means do you? Because it appears to me you heard the word and started using it without caring if its in the right context.
    You dont actually know what "Edgy" means do you? Because it appears to me you heard the word and started using it without caring if its in the right context.

I would expect a woman of stature to say something like that
    Thats interesting because I actually am a high ranking female senator.
Jump to Top