User Controls

I got beat up today.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks, I did not understand how angry this guy was. He punched me seven times.

Then his girlfriend came over and I assured her that these things happen, i'm not upset, and i was bleeding lol down my chin but i didn't really feel it

he held a knife in hsi left hand while striking me with the right

i thought fuck man this might become serious

so i said sorry, he hit me six times in the head, and then he went inside but i wanna tell him we good cuz i have no animosity, i can be annoying as shit and I know it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bleat up
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Sorry that happened to you Bradley B….
    im not, i wish you died brad u fucking fagggot kike mr dirty ass bitch
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Damn he triggered af
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Didn't you have your knife as well? You were just talking about enjoying knife fights. Why didn't anyone get CUT?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I just got in a fight about this thread I was.drinking a steal reserve when guy buddy came up to me and I asked if he saw this thread I had.my buck knife but he had a.cuck.knife and swang on me with three quick slashes. I dodged them barely but then we.did.blows on each other which got pretty hairy
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I just got in a fight about this thread I was.drinking a steal reserve when guy buddy came up to me and I asked if he saw this thread I had.my buck knife but he had a.cuck.knife and swang on me with three quick slashes. I dodged them barely but then we.did.blows on each other which got pretty hairy

watd u blow that was harry
    Instigator Space Nigga
    The First Priority To The Ninja Is To Win Without Fighting.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks, I did not understand how angry this guy was. He punched me seven times.

Then his girlfriend came over and I assured her that these things happen, i'm not upset, and i was bleeding lol down my chin but i didn't really feel it

he held a knife in hsi left hand while striking me with the right

i thought fuck man this might become serious

so i said sorry, he hit me six times in the head, and then he went inside but i wanna tell him we good cuz i have no animosity, i can be annoying as shit and I know it.

You fucking pick up the closest thing. a Garbage can lid, a rock. And you stand your fucking ground, shithead.
    i predict bradley dies this weekend
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i predict bradley dies this weekend

He will. he's going to end up back in prison because he did the right thing of manning up and standing his ground but Uhh Ohh.. Florida is become more liberal and he's an ex felon so he should have let the guy murder him and have his way with him.

or he doesn't man up and just that. Gets murdered.

New-one World Order coming to all conservative states soon
    I would never encourage someone to steal Identity. Im not a dirtbag criminal. but Brad, Do it. find a dead person and see if you can get away using their Social Security and get an ID printed up and bolt as someone else. to bad your' not married into the FBI like a former member on here (or 3) and had them give you Protective Custody and a new ID and just fucking bolt. move to Canada first and then move to Europe somewhere not infested by the Leftist Diversity bullshit.

Diversity in the US is one thing but forcing other cultures and destroying Cultural identity in places like Ireland and Germany is the crime.

move to Finland or Norway and learn their language and just lay low. stop being a fucking faggot weirdo and stop doing drugs. stop living in the fucking HOOD
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Brad, Move to Alaska, Learn Russian and then sneak over to Siberia. it's practically in Alaska's "Back Yard"

Learn Russian, Move to Siberia . Take a Eurasian wife (or move to Mongolia) and build a yurt and live off of Yak butter and fish

filthy faggot
    This is the life u chose dawg
    he got bleat down
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I'm really glad that despite how degenerate Scron and I are this isn't something I ever really have to worry about. We live a relatively nice, calm, and happy life free of conflict with those around us, and Scronny doesn't really go out of his way to instigate that kinda shit. It's nice.

Bradrey, you gotta change your shit up, man. I'm not saying 'be more like scron' but like... damn, be more like someone who doesn't have stories like this to tell.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Sorry for making this thread popular Bradley B…..
    me 22222
    Originally posted by Meikai I'm really glad that despite how degenerate Scron and I are this isn't something I ever really have to worry about. We live a relatively nice, calm, and happy life free of conflict with those around us, and Scronny doesn't really go out of his way to instigate that kinda shit. It's nice.

Bradrey, you gotta change your shit up, man. I'm not saying 'be more like scron' but like… damn, be more like someone who doesn't have stories like this to tell.

i'll bleat yo ass
Jump to Top