User Controls

Fona Reviews Toyota Corolla

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]

It was so close to being good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    An import?!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A good car is one you can comfortably sleep in.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Drive it into a brick wall as a stress test.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    buy nothing made after 2010 nigga,, really 2005 but I know y'all cant handle being smart you want ur fukin car to be smart
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Agreed about the year 2005 polecat, it's about the time manufacturers started cylinder deactivation on their v8s. This is basically a slow death for them.

Also lol at andrew calling that guy walking a fag
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Drive it into a brick wall as a stress test.

At 100mph killing your bf and friend while somehow surviving yourself

Donald Trump Black Hole
    I have a Nissan Juke, and it has a bunch of shitty problems just like that that drive me mental. Little careless things like not being able to turn off the headlights manually, the "auto" mode on the headlights not working the way you'd expect (for instance not allowing you to leave parking lights on all the time), the audio system being retarded, Android Auto needing a USB cable to work, etc. No configuration changes or fixes for those problems either.

That Kia Soul I had on rental was so much better, I seriously fell in love that car.

Also I really hate driving on the wrong side of the road over here. It makes everything feel backward.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting Agreed about the year 2005 polecat, it's about the time manufacturers started cylinder deactivation on their v8s.

WTF is cylinder deactivation?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Donald Trump WTF is cylinder deactivation?

Turning off 4 of 8 cylinders to conserve fuel. Fucking government over reach forcing companies to use shit like this to meet epa regulations
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting Turning off 4 of 8 cylinders to conserve fuel. Fucking government over reach forcing companies to use shit like this to meet epa regulations

If all 8 cylinders aren't needed why even have them?
    Originally posted by cigreting Turning off 4 of 8 cylinders to conserve fuel. Fucking government over reach forcing companies to use shit like this to meet epa regulations

Put a nickel in you're piggy everytime you fill up , use the gas money you saved. By the time the car breaks you're have enought for a new Chevy suburban
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    nothing the engineers came up with after fuel injection has saved the people money.. automatic trannys used to be 2 or 3 speed,, then they engineered overdrive trannys but the did it on the cheep by boring oit the case and adding more gears making the bones weak and the trannys would fail after getting 10 mpg more for 3 years then costing you 5 grand to get the tranny fixed..

and now they have smart traction,, try getting unstuck with that shit,, it wont even spin the tires
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Donald Trump If all 8 cylinders aren't needed why even have them?

For when you do need them
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    my ex i was fucking with with the cocaine story has a 2014 and i could loke BARELY even drive it it was so small like literally i was smashed in it and if we wrecked it was insta death for sure

and she was constantly drunk so i was constantly driving it

i like them but 6'6" doesnt work in them unless maybe ur skinny as fuck or something

in other news i just got an 02 escape 150k miles for 2k, garaged its whole life and 1 owner, fuggin steal yo
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by RIPtotse my ex i was fucking with with the cocaine story has a 2014 and i could loke BARELY even drive it it was so small like literally i was smashed in it and if we wrecked it was insta death for sure

and she was constantly drunk so i was constantly driving it

i like them but 6'6" doesnt work in them unless maybe ur skinny as fuck or something

in other news i just got an 02 escape 150k miles for 2k, garaged its whole life and 1 owner, fuggin steal yo

wat cocaine story
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by cigreting wat cocaine story

when she madd me buy 150 worth and we got into a fight idk look at my post history i made a thread about it
    kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    You can get ye a scan tool for about a hunnerd bucks
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    to smere the cum off the windows you have to click windows>programfiles>accessories>windshieldWhypper32.eexxEEE

fundamentally speaking arnie youre right but you also sound like a boomer complaining that you dont understand the concept of tapping youare finger on a screen, honestly none of it really makes any sense

reminds me of my van literally it has levers for the heat/air but it has no lights on them so in the dark you have to know whats what, thats how a REAL MAN controls his air conditioner at night is by his memory. its very macho pushing those levers
Jump to Top