User Controls

Thinking about getting panera

Or Thai food I can't decide because Thai place doesn't have a bakery like Panera bread company who doesn't have noodles or egg roll or Thai chiles
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Thai
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    What does Panera sell? Just bread or a variety of goyslop?

Your brain seems like it may be returning to normal so that's good.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I'm not sure what's Thai kinda stuff is besides noodles.

Panera is alright but a bit overpriced and not as filling as other stuff but I guess that's cuz it's lightweight healthy. I'd go with Thai
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 What does Panera sell? Just bread or a variety of goyslop?

Your brain seems like it may be returning to normal so that's good.

🧠

They have bagels muffins and cookies, not to mention their selection of coffees and slushes. Also they sell soups salads and sandwiches , it's exquisite.

Originally posted by trippymindfuk I'm not sure what's Thai kinda stuff is besides noodles.

Panera is alright but a bit overpriced and not as filling as other stuff but I guess that's cuz it's lightweight healthy. I'd go with Thai

Curries and soups , DUCK salad, stir fries.

I ate a bag of NO MANS LAND beef jerkery while meditating on my options I think I'm gonna get bagels at Paneras and some Thai for main course. Unfortunately Paneras is out of pumpkin muffins
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    boycott panara im suck of their bullshit thats my new years resolution NO MORE BULLSHIT
    Originally posted by mmQ boycott panara im suck of their bullshit thats my new years resolution NO MORE BULLSHIT

Wait what happened! Which Panera did this to you??

Kr oz's older brother is an accountant for Panera and he shares coupon codes with me so it's usually free and he knows the district managers so of something bad happened o need to know
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    yee i know we was talking 'bout panera the other week I know I know

they don't do anything to me YET but I got a feeling they're about to so, this is just preemptive
    Opa shore, I'm taken aback right now
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    it's st louis bread co fight me

and they suck ass anyway
    Originally posted by RIPtotse it's st louis bread co fight me

and they suck ass anyway

They might but they're really a good company even warren Buffett is scared of them because he says their bagels are so powerful
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    lol

I just hate all restaurants honestly. I never eat out. I'm really trying to eliminate all shit seed oils and processed foods from my diet 100%. then gonna try sugar ...which is gonna be tough. I'm already there with the seed oils basically, just cook everything at home in better oils and eat mostly beef.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse lol

I just hate all restaurants honestly. I never eat out. I'm really trying to eliminate all shit seed oils and processed foods from my diet 100%. then gonna try sugar …which is gonna be tough. I'm already there with the seed oils basically, just cook everything at home in better oils and eat mostly beef.

yes you hate everything. we get it

Jump to Top